• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
MOTIVATION
In addition to your win condition, all players also have a personal Motivation. Your Motivation is not a requirement for you to win, it's just an extra bonus quest. Some motivations require you to acquire or do something, while others rely on you preventing something from happening. No matter what your motivation is, achieving it rewards you with some kind of tangible bonus that will absolutely help make winning the game easier for you.

That's
Ok
I wont comment on something I shouldnt
Maybe I was canonical supposed to side with the mafia
I sincerely believe my win condition has objectively become harder

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Do you think it's possible your clone has managed to get some of the same abilities as you? If they stole your work, they may now know how you were able to do the things you do.

What I'm saying is, if you're not a thread to town, do you think whoever stole your identity is going to be a big threat?
It's possible they could be, if they stole my cure and are a rogue clone, they are cured of their clone degeneration, it depends on what abilities they have though. I guess as the game progresses we will find out.

I might have to go back and reread things in dark mode, as in light mode it's super east to confuse plain and black.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I will confirm Sun Fan's suggestion that self-aware clones can choose to become mafia.

I also suspect that the dishonest actor on the Spider-Man account is mafia. Disinformation is the best tactic available to them with the mafia in disarray and other clones coming out pro-town.

@Tevish: I volunteer myself for confirmation. Please track me.

I would also like to receive a cure, if some potentially pro-town benefactor (SMS? plz help) would make me one. Obviously, after Tevish confirms my status.
I accept this desire, but ME tracking YOU will only confirm/deny whether you are a threat to the town as of my tracking. And, you know, show off that Role PM which shouldn't be a major issue since you tracked me last night and should have gotten the PM already. If you're saying you're a spider who's already claimed motivation as a clone and this should disambiguate whether or not motivation-complete clones are threats, that can be arranged.

I will not make any pre-emptive, definitive statements about what I intend to do with my night action. Though I suspect my choices will be widely known by multiple trackers even going forward, as others may want to see the Role PM.

Ok, after looking at everything, you should achieve your motivation as late as possible if you are a clone. My win condition like...
Is not harder, it just was always this hard and I didnt know it
It's still exceedingly annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom