• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
I accept this desire, but ME tracking YOU will only confirm/deny whether you are a threat to the town as of my tracking. And, you know, show off that Role PM which shouldn't be a major issue since you tracked me last night and should have gotten the PM already. If you're saying you're a spider who's already claimed motivation as a clone and this should disambiguate whether or not motivation-complete clones are threats, that can be arranged.

I will not make any pre-emptive, definitive statements about what I intend to do with my night action. Though I suspect my choices will be widely known by multiple trackers even going forward, as others may want to see the Role PM.
I am claiming to be a motivation-complete spider-clone, yes. But I should specify that I am only asking that you disambiguate whether I am a threat to town. Other post-motivation clones may have taken the other choice, in which case they will no doubt appear as a threat to town.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
so now on top of jackal, jackal's mafia group, and a potential cult leader, we've also got jackal #2 and a second mafia group composed of an unknown number of wild spidermen

at least finding scum doesn't seem like it will be too hard

I am claiming to be a motivation-complete spider-clone, yes. But I should specify that I am only asking that you disambiguate whether I am a threat to town. Other post-motivation clones may have taken the other choice, in which case they will no doubt appear as a threat to town.
Acknowledged.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
no, the person that could place a ****ton of votes confirmed being a clone and their role PM changed oof

they're choosing to side with town, but we'll have to rework on how to use their new role, prolly
You think they're choosing town, you mean? Presumably, you cannot verify that.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
Unrelated: My surprisingly serious crackpot theory is that every player in the game is actually a clone of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom