• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Announcement

I have found the True Spider-Man. I did so last night. After conferring with the True Spider-Man, we have agreed to come forward with this information. With it, we have a suggestion.

It appears that Spider-Mans must claim their "motivation" once they know their clone status. Until they do that they win as town if they believe they're True and as survivors if they believe they're Clones. Any Spider-Man who has not done this shouldn't. Instead, these individuals should go into exile to preserve both their compatibility with the Town and their Survivor Win-Con. Believe, only by trusting me and not with mechanical certitude, that you are a clone, survive away from the fray, win. In short, doing so is an easy victory for those who self-exile.

A Spider-Man Clone who claims motivation is liable to become a Threat to the Town. It is unclear if they certainly will or if any have up until now. Therefore, it is critical that the Clones act to preserve both themselves and the rest of us.

The True Spider-Man is the one who posted using Blue text. Blue Spidey can therefore confirm my words while protecting their identity.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
:v

I'm not letting my neighbor spiderman go into exile, they're insanely powerful and we can use of their abilities a lot

I was going to test them to see if they were a clone tonight though, should I holster that according to you+real spider?

Exile would be safer. If a Spider-Man can be mechanically sure they're a clone and in theory if they tell the mod they've achieved their motivation, their role transforms. I have reason to believe that achieving motivation as a clone would be a Bad Thing (TM) but since Blue is the True Spider Man and I know Green also tracked me, this message was fairly important to get out for any Spiders who may have been on the fence about claiming their motivation as a clone or not: Don't do it.

If your Spider-Man wants to stay and help rather than entering Exile as a survivor, I won't begrudge them that, but they absolutely should retain a mechanical skepticism as to my words so as to not transform, potentially into an agent of darkness.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Blue here, sorry purple.
Fun fact, shared accounts can see partial messages of those about to post.

Anyway, I did not hold the belief I was real when I tracked Tevish, having opted to trust statistics instead. Like all other sipers though, I really wanted to be real and had a certain suspicion from my own role PM, which was dashed earlier by the random chance Zinger revealed.
I do indeed have a chat with Tevish, and everything he says speaks for the both of us currently. I encourage my clone brethren to maintain doubt, as it is perfectly possible, or go into exile now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom