• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Tevish's account is slightly incomplete. Clones who self-realize are given a choice to keep their original alignment (town-compatible survivor).

Also, as far as I know, you can maintain your 'belief' that you are real regardless of the evidence. The only concern would be whether you have clone degeneration without actually knowing it (but that kills you regardless of your exile status, as Minish can confirm if she hasn't already).

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
It might be also worthwhile for Tevish to examine the clones in order to confirm whether or not each one has remained town-compatible.

He should also share the list of people who tracked him with the real Spider-Man. (For reasons that they can both guess.)

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I do already have said list, and will be using my abilities to help narrow down who has remained not a threat to town.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Don't believe the propaganda. I'm the real Spider-Man. I don't care what "mechanical" confirmation Tevish and Blue claims to have found.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
On what basis do you claim that? I have Tevish's Role PM, and he isn't lying about the Discord-With-Spider-Man ability. You'll need to overcome that hurdle of evidence in order to supplant Tevish/Blue.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Tevish and Blue keep talking about "Mechanical" proof. My Motivation said nothing about "Mechanical" confirmation. Does yours?

I've achieved my Motivation. And all I had to do was tell the Mod that I knew I was the real Spider-Man beyond a reason of a doubt. And Bamn. He confirmed that I was.

So what's that say about your "Mechanical" proof?

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Well then. If that is how it does be, all of us should step up and be the hero we were meant to be. In that way, we could have an army of superpowered town to stand against the presumed cult and the scum.

Unless, of course, there is a way for us to turn scum. That'd be bad.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Hello from you neighborhood friendly gold Spider-Man, Tevish, Blue, white, and Purple are all toying with y'all. I too was also confermed by the Mod.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I can confirm that clone degeneration still affects you in exile.
S'far as I'm concerned, this, to me, is proof that Tevish and Blue are up to something.

"Become a self aligned survivor and go into exile" they said. "Don't worry about your degenerative disease" they said.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Tevish and Blue keep talking about "Mechanical" proof. My Motivation said nothing about "Mechanical" confirmation. Does yours?

I've achieved my Motivation. And all I had to do was tell the Mod that I knew I was the real Spider-Man beyond a reason of a doubt. And Bamn. He confirmed that I was.

So what's that say about your "Mechanical" proof?
I uh
what the ****?

I read Tevish's role PM and it clearly says they get to be in a neighborhood only with the real spiderman, so you're clearly lying here since I don't think Zinger would falsely confirm a lie like that

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Gold is painful to read in light mode.

Ah yes, we are up to something. Trying to protect town and have as many people win as possible. To be perfectly honest, we didn't take the degenerative disease into consideration, as we were not sure how many clones had it, or if it was more like Mezlo.

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
First off, you're either misinterpreting or misrepresenting. We can know based on mechanical evidence (i.e. verifaction through Tevish's ability) whether or not we are the real Spider-Man. If we track Tevish and don't enter a Discord with him, we know deductively that we are a clone. This is mechnical knowledge. We can avoid the in-game effects of this mechanical knowledge by not telling Zinger that we believe the actual truth. In that case, we are clones but maintain that we are not clones, which presumably avoids the 'change'.

I started the game by claiming that I know I'm the real Spider-Man. This had no effect on my abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom