• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY 2: First Vote Count

Paranoid King (4): Morbid Minish, ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Killjoy
Spiritual Mask Salesman (2.5): Ragnarokio, Paranoid King, Tevish Szat

Not Voting (12): Rubik, Asfinyti, funnier6, naga10, Aaarrrgh, Freddeh, The Sun Fan, Hapi, KingofDominaria, Skystone, Duskyblue
Voteblocked (2): Silverfish, Mellow Ezlo

With 22 available votes, it takes 12 votes to reach a Majority. Paranoid King is at M-8.

The Day 2 Deadline is set for July 27th at 11:00 AM EST. Click here for an accurate countdown timer.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I like how everybody points out that min was pointing to poy being mafs so that means sms and min are working towards towns end, but ignore the fact that sms changed the push to CL, which forced min to abandon an unresurrecting poy to jump on a resurrecting CL, a claim that likely would have been made in the mafia chat.

Additionally CL saying he wanted to be in exile, per sms, suggests he might be working toward an end and a return later, which would explain PK trying to push the lynch from him to sms while not making an enemy of CL just yet by outing anything he would have said in the qt.

Really?I feel you're mafia, then you are mafia? That's how it works now?
Clearly.
Honestly, the nonsensical equivalencies have to stop if we want to accomplish anything. People are allowed to have feelings of any sort, and people are allowed to logic themselves into oblivion. Being mad at the people we need to be reasonable with to get through this madness helps no one.

Also, can someone with working colour vision please tell me if KJ's vote is still pink, or if it is actually as red as it looks today?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Really?I feel you're mafia, then you are mafia? That's how it works now?

Let me put it this way. In my job I'm not allowed to prevent you from leaving its illegal. It does not matter what I think though if you think I prevented your ability to leave regardless of my thoughts its a crime.

Clearly.
Honestly, the nonsensical equivalencies have to stop if we want to accomplish anything. People are allowed to have feelings of any sort, and people are allowed to logic themselves into oblivion. Being mad at the people we need to be reasonable with to get through this madness helps no one.

Thank you Silv.

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
Also, can someone with working colour vision please tell me if KJ's vote is still pink, or if it is actually as red as it looks today?
Sugarly pink, according to vote count. (Which sound like white, but whatever...)

Also, where is the Bugle?!

Duskyblue

Schiischaib
Let me put it this way. In my job I'm not allowed to prevent you from leaving its illegal. It does not matter what I think though if you think I prevented your ability to leave regardless of my thoughts its a crime.
Uh, sorry?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
@SMS: What is your motivation? Was it to get gwen or whoever it was to fall in love with you? Do you have any idea how to do that or what it will involve?
Yeah Gwen Stacy has to fall in love with me, at some point in the game she will be given a choice to either fall in love with me or not. If she rejects me, I lose my chance to cast away my Mafia alignment. It is all really up to her.

On another note, I can't shake the feeling that Scarlet Spider might be someone that isn't able to post in the thread normally right now. It feels kinda wrong.

I really want SS to be Numbers, just to prove there is a way to overcome exile. But other than that, who else do we know either really enjoys playing a character or may have a posting restriction?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Yeah Gwen Stacy has to fall in love with me, at some point in the game she will be given a choice to either fall in love with me or not. If she rejects me, I lose my chance to cast away my Mafia alignment. It is all really up to her.

Do you know at what point in the game this happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom