• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I mean, if we just keep lynching mafia the Jackal couldn't revive town as mafia if that's true. Lol.
So exactly how do we win if we do that?

Also, SMS, even if he chooses to align with town, can change his allegiance any time. My wincon is to eliminate all threats. Even if SMS isn't the reason the mafia are being rezzed, he is a threat, and if he is the reason, the game is literally unwinnable.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm not convinced he's telling the truth but I think that there's a significant probability that he is (at least about most things, i'm sure he's hiding a fair amount), and if he's telling the truth about SMS powering up over time then that makes it crucial that we kill SMS quickly. If he's lying then we just kill him after we kill SMS, and possibly do that if he's telling the truth anyway.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'm not convinced he's telling the truth but I think that there's a significant probability that he is (at least about most things, i'm sure he's hiding a fair amount), and if he's telling the truth about SMS powering up over time then that makes it crucial that we kill SMS quickly. If he's lying then we just kill him after we kill SMS, and possibly do that if he's telling the truth anyway.
Please wait for the newspaper before actually doing it, thank you.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
So exactly how do we win if we do that?

Also, SMS, even if he chooses to align with town, can change his allegiance any time. My wincon is to eliminate all threats. Even if SMS isn't the reason the mafia are being rezzed, he is a threat, and if he is the reason, the game is literally unwinnable.

I'm saying it makes more sense to lynch mafia over the Jackal at this point because you don't know if they're telling the truth. So lynching them first would prove something at least.

I have reason to believe lynching the Jackal right now would actually be *worse*. So it's funny PK is arguing the opposite.

Rubik begging people not to speedlynch so he has time to get an edition of the Daily Bugle into the newsstands is my favourite thing so far this game. :lol:

And that's saying something, considering how action-packed this game has been.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
I am inclined to agree with Rag. The details of Paranoid King's claims are remarkably consistent for the shotgun-style interrogation that we put him through. Some aspects of those claims might be lies or half-truths, sure, but I suspect that most of it reflects some version of the facts.

I mean, if we just keep lynching mafia the Jackal couldn't revive town as mafia if that's true. Lol.
There is, already, one dead townie. Plus, if any of those mafia clones (and/or SMS) actually have a kill, then they get to win by attrition.

But it would be funny.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm saying it makes more sense to lynch mafia over the Jackal at this point because you don't know if they're telling the truth. So lynching them first would prove something at least.

if we find out they're telling the truth but its too late and SMS is unkillable then that won't work out well for us will it

if there's a possibility he's telling the truth about SMS becoming harder to kill as time goes on, then that makes killing SMS today a viable play. (though not necessarily the optimal play)

I have reason to believe lynching the Jackal right now would actually be *worse*. So it's funny PK is arguing the opposite.
I'm voting to kill the jackal because they are likely to ruin my win conditions, not because I know what happens when they are killed. Why do you think we should save the jackal?

Asfinyti

aka amber
yes given what we know id probably say that the play is to kill sms sooner rather than later
assuming he stays dead we probably have to also kill pk at some point to make sure he's not just big brain bussing but that can wait
the paper might have more info so id probably rather wait for that as well before doing anything given sms' claim that 'something' will happen with too many votes on him; even if that's just a lie id rather not risk it until we can get more info

id also like to get some confirmation from tevish to see if he's got anything from last night, if he's found the real spider man then according to the pk rumor mill we have basically 2 confirmed town from that (pending the pk lynch to verify the claim)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom