• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: Freddeh

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote
Unvote

Ragnarokio

i feel it necessary to tell the town that PK is an actual cult and that yesterday i was given the option to convert to goblin aligned (specifically, to become a copy of PK's role)

the fact that this hasn't come up in public yet probably means that everyone who has been offered the option to join has done so, and i assume the sudden rubik wagon yesterday was a combination lynch between mafia and goblins. This is also probably why tevish saw PK listed as the biggest threat to mafia.

I think cult is probably in a good position right now and I think the best play would have been to join, but I'm presently more interested in trying to pull a miracle win for town, especially considering rubik seems immortal.

I'm going to pull an exlight and ask that the mafia and the town make a temporary truce to deal with the cult, and then get back to seeing how things end.

Ragnarokio

If freddeh isn't lynched from that we should form a fast wagon on PK.

I think as town we have 6-7 votes, depending on whether or not rubik still has access to his social media account. this increases to 7-8 if both me and silver take aim

this should be more than majority

Ragnarokio

and if the mafia helps we have a lot more than majority

If we know PK's win condition is to see Fred win why would we just not cripple his motivation by removing Fred? Especially if he's just creating copies of himself. Removing him would be pointless since any copies present are still motivated to continue replication as long as Fred is alive. Why PK over Fred rag?

@Freddeh

Don't think I didn't notice that all kills were claimed spider alignment at one point or that you "need to resolve" hapi and Skystone (both claimed currently self) over non claimed KJ and Aaarrrgh. Or that you target me with razor bats last night. Or that you haven't previously stated a desire to kill all clones. Your war is hardly fake news.

Ragnarokio

If we know PK's win condition is to see Fred win why would we just not cripple his motivation by removing Fred? Especially if he's just creating copies of himself. Removing him would be pointless since any copies present are still motivated to continue replication as long as Fred is alive. Why PK over Fred rag?

i'm not convinced PK is better than fred, which is why i attempted to hammer fred, and I can also get behind attempting to try to take fred down, although I'm not optimistic it would work. Its possible that lynching PK will have a different effect from lynching any of his clones, since he's presumably the original. This is also somewhat supported by zinger (ostensibly) saying he was the priority lynch for the mafia.

Also as long as everyone who isn't cult is willing to cooperate we can probably just wipe out all the scrier clones while denying their cult attempts.

The biggest problem with devoting too much (or potentially any) effort into getting rid of the cult is that mafia and town currently have a pretty precarious balance as we have (at least) two borderline immortal mafiates and towns numbers are on the low side. This might make trying to lynch freddeh once and then moving on from there a better play after all

in short, my resolve has wavered significantly.

i feel it necessary to tell the town that PK is an actual cult and that yesterday i was given the option to convert to goblin aligned (specifically, to become a copy of PK's role)
Don't think I can deny it at this point. Joining me essentially gives you a chance to win if you didn't have one.

Because he's already won. My two goals are for Fred to win and spider to lose. However, given that he's already won, all I need to do is stop spider-man.
Speaking of which, Numbers, how would you like a new win condition? It may take a few nights to recharge, and we still have a bit to go before stopping Spider, but I'll shoot an invite your way if you're open to it.

And finally,
I think cult is probably in a good position right now and I think the best play would have been to join, but I'm presently more interested in trying to pull a miracle win for town, especially considering rubik seems immortal.
Rubik has one life left. Make of that what you will.

Ragnarokio

rubik liked one of my messages so its possible he's been silenced or even lost the ability to talk as a result of being killed too much

or he just didn't feel like posting

Ragnarokio

Because he's already won. My two goals are for Fred to win and spider to lose. However, given that he's already won, all I need to do is stop spider-man.

i believe that you and fred have identical win conditions, and so i don't believe that this is the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom