• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
You've had plenty of time to get caught up and think about the game now, so do you have thoughts on the other players you were mostly null on before?
I'm going to stay firm, I think Deku's posts D1 about waffle house and junk are NAI, he could have actually made game relevant content rather than those posts, sure, but I don't necessarily think he has to be scum over that. Hopefully his contributions today will be better content so we can get a read on him and I don't mind pushing him into talking more.

I think at least one Mafioso could have been on Sun's lynch, but I doubt they all piled onto it. If anything I think that counterwagon that formed on me last minute was incredibly suspicious, and it started on Tristan, and he planted that seed by meta reading me. It just seems really weird to me that he'd resort to meta when he is very much against it. That said, I need to take a bit to re-do my reads and I think Tristan is getting bumped down to a scum lean once I'm done.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm going to stay firm, I think Deku's posts D1 about waffle house and junk are NAI, he could have actually made game relevant content rather than those posts, sure, but I don't necessarily think he has to be scum over that. Hopefully his contributions today will be better content so we can get a read on him and I don't mind pushing him into talking more.

I think at least one Mafioso could have been on Sun's lynch, but I doubt they all piled onto it. If anything I think that counterwagon that formed on me last minute was incredibly suspicious, and it started on Tristan, and he planted that seed by meta reading me. It just seems really weird to me that he'd resort to meta when he is very much against it. That said, I need to take a bit to re-do my reads and I think Tristan is getting bumped down to a scum lean once I'm done.
Actually if you look back and actually read my posts about you you'll see I only used meta to support my suspicions, and even then I hardly did. I said several times my scumread on you was because of your barebones reads. Other people meta read you, and maybe I did use it a tiny bit, but you're flat out incorrect saying my read on you was based on meta.

Are you just, like, not reading? Or not thinking?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Actually if you look back and actually read my posts about you you'll see I only used meta to support my suspicions, and even then I hardly did. I said several times my scumread on you was because of your barebones reads. Other people meta read you, and maybe I did use it a tiny bit, but you're flat out incorrect saying my read on you was based on meta.

Are you just, like, not reading? Or not thinking?
Barebones reads from me is apparently scummy because if I was town you expect more from me, that was your deduction, it was totally a meta read.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Barebones reads from me is apparently scummy because if I was town you expect more from me, that was your deduction, it was totally a meta read.
I mean you're not wrong, you're just twisting it. Of course I expect more from you if you're town; I expect more from anyone at that point.

It wasn't just the reads, it was the fact that you had those reads after 43 pages and tons of discussion. Doesn't matter who you are, if you're gonna come in at that time with at least a few reads, it means you were reading the game, which also means there's no way you could have so little to say. Thus, your reads seemed easy and fake.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
This plus with the way you really were pushing sunfan yesterday. I think the fact you thought he might be lying and thought he was mostly harmful to town was trying to make him look as bad as possible. And scum would definitely want that role out to mess with them as little as possible.

My evaluation of sunfan's worth to the town was honest. I did eventually find a path via which i felt leashing him was worth more than lynching him, and was willing to lynch SMS ahead of him. Unfortunately, moving from the sun wagon would have just resulted in a no-lynch at that point and nobody else moved their vote, so i wasn't able to.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My evaluation of sunfan's worth to the town was honest. I did eventually find a path via which i felt leashing him was worth more than lynching him, and was willing to lynch SMS ahead of him. Unfortunately, moving from the sun wagon would have just resulted in a no-lynch at that point and nobody else moved their vote, so i wasn't able to.
I do find it a bit strange that you said you would unvote if Sun Fan promised to use Divide, which he did, and you didn't follow through. But I can respect that your vote switch could have resulted in a tie. Just seems weird that you didn't acknowledge that you said you were going to unvote, even if it was just to say you were going to keep your vote where it was to prevent a no lynch.

My post is probably going to look messy and long.

I'm probably the only one who noticed this. funnier put Rubik, sunfan, and naga on the scum list but instead he leaves his vote on Rag. When he voted Rag, there was no explanation to his vote on why he voted Rag and Rag ignored funniers vote on them. Rag did not like it when I didn't defend myself. I asked Rag where did they want me to defend myself but Rag never quoted the post. I think Rag and funnier are a scum team because funnier votes Rag and I saw it odd how Rag ignored funnier's vote on them and this is something I have seen scum do to each other by ignoring their scum buddies vote on them and later on the scum buddy will switch their vote to a different player. funnier is one of the players who has the most votes and I think scum are trying to coordinate votes to ensure a town mislynch.

Did any of you players saw it odd when Rag never interacted with funnier since he had his vote on Rag and on funnier's reads he put Rubik, sunfan, and naga on the scum list and he put Rag on other but not on the scum lean even though he was voting Rag at the time? I have been looking into it still wondering what this is all about.

I still want to look more into this post quoted on why I think Rag and funnier are the scum team.

tbh i can't remember funnier voting me but this game's been moving very quickly so i wouldn't be surprised if i missed or forgot a lot of stuff

Rag said she doesn't remember funnier voting her and I'm not buying this because Pen has been actively spamming vote counts.

vote count on 161
Rag posts on 162

vote count on 169

vote count on 185
Rag makes posts on 198, 200, 203, 207, 208, 211, 215, 218, 224, 226

vote count on 227

vote count on 238

vote count on 244
Rag makes posts on 247, 249, 403

vote count on 422
Rag posts on 447

vote count on 451
Rag makes posts on 452, 471, 472

vote count on 476

vote count on 490
Rag makes posts on 493, 512, 516

vote count on 527
Rag makes posts on 538, 547, 567, 569, 578, 580, 608

@ExLight can you help me out and link me a Jinjo scum game? I cant find any fsr

This looks like to me funnier is faking over here. He has played two games with me on bulba when I was scum and he should know exactly which games I was scum since he played in those games.

I think scum would want to lynch SunFan. SunFan claimed Dreaming Goddess and I saw somewhere mentioning he can vig kill. This makes me think scum wanted to get rid of SunFan so that way they don't have to worry on getting killed at night. Normally when I'm mafia I would try to lynch an sk as soon as possible so that way my scum buddies and I don't have to worry on getting killed by an sk at night.

Vote: Ragnarokio

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I do find it a bit strange that you said you would unvote if Sun Fan promised to use Divide, which he did, and you didn't follow through. But I can respect that your vote switch could have resulted in a tie. Just seems weird that you didn't acknowledge that you said you were going to unvote, even if it was just to say you were going to keep your vote where it was to prevent a no lynch.

If your plan is how it appears to be and you intend to have the masons roleclaim tomorrow just to confirm sunfan's claim then you might want to re-evaluate your strategy

@Sunfan: I want you to use division tonight because this is the lowest impact ability which should confirm that the dreaming god exists and is following the directions sent to you, at the very least. If you agree to use division tonight then I'll switch my vote off you and onto SMS as long as it won't cause a tie (i believe it currently will).

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 2 (Ragnarokio, Kirino)
DekuNut - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
Ragnarokio - 2 (Morbid Minish, Jinjo)

Not voting - Rubik, Funnygurl555, Spiritual Mask Salesman, funnier6, Cynical Squid, DekuNut, Poyzin, Johnny Sooshi, Silverfish, MixMasterLar

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, June 17th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

Posting just to say hi, I exist, I'm very much not caught up and have no delusions of catching up well tonight but am hoping to land on my feet come tomorrow morning, and make the thread be watched.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
There is no way wolves targeted Giri directly assuming the wolfteam has any amount of experience playing Mafia. They where inactive and unless every active town is completely wrong on reads there were absolutely better targets.

If Giri took the bullet for someone then that's one hell of a lucky guess because again, they were barely playing the game and there's lile 17 other people to chose from

I think it's more likely that ExLight

I also agree with this. I wouldn't be surprised if the mafia killed Ex to make the people who scumread him earlier look bad.
This makes no sense.
People scumread EX
He dies in the night and flips town
.....ok? Obviously wolves wheren't keen on scumreading him because if then they'll just keep doing it for the mislynch.

TBH Bare bones reads from anyone is anti-town play and can be seen as scummy. ZD seems to have this thing where if people have played bad as town before then that somehow clears them from being in the wrong for continuing to do it.

Stahp eet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom