• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
on the bright side now that 2 pirates 2 roles have flipped we know that cult isn't a possible role

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I was wondering why I wasn’t getting notifications for this but then I realized I never posted

Honestly I am only on page 37

I was gonna say I was town reading Ex because he flipped out about being Waggoned but that doesn’t mean anything now

Min and fun had a lot of wall posts of them arguing but that’s typical so idk how to feel about either of them

I trust Rubik the most from what I’ve read

Those are just my thought at the moment

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hmmm.

My hunch on the Giri death is that he was protecting someone. Impossible to say who, so good play there. Ex's death is interesting. It's either a really good scum guess, or a vig kill. I'll reread some stuff and see what I can find, then post back.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Damn, 2 kills.

Ok, to start off the day, we are never lynching Laur.
Bold claim. Not that I disagree for now though.

Hmmm.

My hunch on the Giri death is that he was protecting someone. Impossible to say who, so good play there. Ex's death is interesting. It's either a really good scum guess, or a vig kill. I'll reread some stuff and see what I can find, then post back.

Why? This analysis is weird. Why do you think Ex would be the vig target or that Giri somehow protected the kill? It would be an extremely lucky guess. And Ex was being townread by the majority of people.

I had an idea during the night as to why everyone claiming what game they were from would be a good move. But I forgot the reason. So I'll get back to you if I remember it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm thinking there's probably one scum on Sun's wagon, but I'm not sure there would be more.

Looking back, SMS's looks incredibly opportunistic, but I also find the ones who thought he was mafia are also suspicious. In particular, my previous townread on Rag was only due to one post while the rest of her content had me scumreading her. I think I'm most suspicious of SMS, followed by her based on the wagon.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I had an idea during the night as to why everyone claiming what game they were from would be a good move. But I forgot the reason. So I'll get back to you if I remember it.
I can see the rationale for that. We know there are two roles from each game, therefore making it almost impossible to lie about which game you're from. Process of elimination can also help find scum if we know to rule out all or most of the town roles from one game based on flips.

Is that kind of along the lines of what you were thinking?

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Sorry I'm late today has been complete dog ****.

Ok, to start off the day, we are never lynching Laur.

I mean I'm down with that but actual explanation and reasoning would reassure of how pure the sentiment is. Not trying to like pass the bag off and run ahead but you gotta carry some of the groceries here.

Also, no "u" in Lar, lol

I'm thinking there's probably one scum on Sun's wagon, but I'm not sure there would be more.

Assuming there 's 3 or 4 I'm confident that it's likely 2 unless scum is just all hanging in yhe inactive pile. I feel good saying there's at least ond scum in the counter wagon though, but probably not it's loudest voice in that bunch

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I can see the rationale for that. We know there are two roles from each game, therefore making it almost impossible to lie about which game you're from. Process of elimination can also help find scum if we know to rule out all or most of the town roles from one game based on flips.

Is that kind of along the lines of what you were thinking?

I think it was pretty much along those lines, yeah. I feel like there was some breakthrough reasoning in there but I was also probably pretty tired when I thought of it. So likely not as great as I remember. Lol.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I haven't reread Eod Yet and I'm doing work stuff right now but I'll do it later tonight and see if flip knowledge changes my feelings on how it went down. That'll be the best thing for every one to do tbh, but I can make a wagonamics post later if it helps people visual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom