• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars 2 Sign Up

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Okay you might be able to help me too they are that complicated, here they are:

Each guild wants to be the last standing right? So they have to take out their opponents. If one guild kills all the other is it end game? Or do they have to take out the villagers too?

The Private Investigator can only get the Serial Killer, not guide members right?

The Mercenary picks who to kill at random, does it have to be random? Or can they just choose?

I do want to join too, I read all the rules. Very clever changes of Atsuma's. ^^

1) this is the only question in GW I'm not 100% sure about, it worked in the games so I think there is an answer for but I'm not sure. The village has to lynch both guilds, but when they lynch one the opposite guild wins..? I think the guilds has to nightkill the last one, if they don't succeed in that they have to kill everyone..

but the game mods change the game every time a bit so Ats can you answer this?

2) yes, but I think this role will change a bit.. I don't think it's really a nessecary role..

3) The mercenary can kill like the SK, so he can choose his kill, but guilds/the village can hire him when they earn money to do his kill.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ah, sorry about the lazy fool I've become lately. XD I see I need to add more of you to the list, and also answer some questions. I will do that by pm to those who asked. There will be new stuff added to the game and maybe some removed, but you will know about that here and in the opening post of the game thread. For now, I shall add all those that joined. Thanks.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Okay kokirion that helps a lot. I'll have to wait for Atsuma on that first one, I would assume that if there are more villagers alive the the surviving guild they have a chance but if they are out numbered- all dead, but I should have that confirmed though.^^http://zeldadungeon.net/member.php?6232-kokirion

Heya, Keyshe, sorry for taking too long to come and attend you. :P Here is the answer to your questions. Below is a link to the actual Guild Rules and observations, etc. But, here is the answer as well.

--The game ends when one guild--not the villagers--successfully eliminates the opposing guild. The victorious guild will be declared the winners of the game. Note: the final guild person must be defeated by the opposing guild, not a villager.
--The game ends when the villagers wipe out the two guilds. Villagers become known as the winners when this happens. This means that if the villagers played a role in the elimination of the last guild member, the game will go on between villagers and the other guild. The only way for the villagers to win is to wipe out the remaining guild.

I hope that answers your question. If not, pm me or ask here. I will come and explain.

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?11788-Guild-Wars-Sign-Up&highlight=guild+wars+sign

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Heya, Keyshe, sorry for taking too long to come and attend you. :P Here is the answer to your questions. Below is a link to the actual Guild Rules and observations, etc. But, here is the answer as well.

--The game ends when one guild--not the villagers--successfully eliminates the opposing guild. The victorious guild will be declared the winners of the game. Note: the final guild person must be defeated by the opposing guild, not a villager.
--The game ends when the villagers wipe out the two guilds. Villagers become known as the winners when this happens. This means that if the villagers played a role in the elimination of the last guild member, the game will go on between villagers and the other guild. The only way for the villagers to win is to wipe out the remaining guild.

I hope that answers your question. If not, pm me or ask here. I will come and explain.

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?11788-Guild-Wars-Sign-Up&highlight=guild+wars+sign
Okay thanks so much Atsuma that clears it all but for me. Not a problem, you didn't make me wait much at all and I know you are very busy! Thanks for the link to the rule too!
http://zeldadungeon.net/member.php?2450-Atsuma

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You're welcome. And atm we have fifteen enrolled persons, but we need at least five more in order to start. I will be keeping a watchful eye. XD

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Lolz, kinda. I just type in there the first word that comes to mind. :P

Anyway, I will try to make the game more exciting and addicting. If anyone can do that, that's me, I've been told I am innovative and the such.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yesh, though I doubt we'll be getting them. I guess I will leave the sign up thread open till Sunday, and the game will be posted on Monday afternoon.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thx, Illmatic. That been said...

This are the members we have so far. I will listen to reason and leave the sign up open at least a few more days. If you people are in a hurry to start the game, though, let me know and perhaps we will go ahead and start with the people we have. I doubt we will be getting the 25 I wanted.

Entrants:

Atsuma: Game Mod

Hero of Time
Zelda 8
TreeHuggerPanda
Athenian200
Cel-Shaded Deku
Kokirion
AwesomeLink86
green goron
dracomajora
zack125