• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars 2 Sign Up

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I might be interested in playing, but I need to go read the rules in the old game thread. I may have some questions, can I ask in here of should do it trough PM?

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I might be interested in playing, but I need to go read the rules in the old game thread. I may have some questions, can I ask in here of should do it trough PM?

Depends at the question, Atsuma is the game mod but he's not that active anymore.. he's active enough to be the game mod but if you ask something to him it can take days.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
yes, she can probably answer it. But THP also plays this game too this time so if it isn't that important you really need to ask Ats then you can ask me too ;)
Okay you might be able to help me too they are that complicated, here they are:

Each guild wants to be the last standing right? So they have to take out their opponents. If one guild kills all the other is it end game? Or do they have to take out the villagers too?

The Private Investigator can only get the Serial Killer, not guide members right?

The Mercenary picks who to kill at random, does it have to be random? Or can they just choose?

I do want to join too, I read all the rules. Very clever changes of Atsuma's. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom