• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you voting me btw?
As was recently confirmed by Skystone, it seems that Jackal is the lynchpin of Maf. I don't know that I can trust your good intentions. Given the state of the game today's lynch might be a wee bit of rearranging desk chairs on the Titanic (in reverse) but I think that there deserves to be some pressure on that score.

Side note, I went for Rumor Mill today, and while it wasn't at a great %, the rumor was that there may be a character who's unlynchable unless vote blocked. Something to keep in mind in case we have undue trouble hanging somebody.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
As was recently confirmed by Skystone, it seems that Jackal is the lynchpin of Maf. I don't know that I can trust your good intentions. Given the state of the game today's lynch might be a wee bit of rearranging desk chairs on the Titanic (in reverse) but I think that there deserves to be some pressure on that score.
How am I the lynchpin if I can leave the Mafia, lol?

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Side note, I went for Rumor Mill today, and while it wasn't at a great %, the rumor was that there may be a character who's unlynchable unless vote blocked. Something to keep in mind in case we have undue trouble hanging somebody.
I think this might be in reference to Traveller?

Skystone

I, Chocobo
We also allegedly have more than one Jackal. So SMS might not be the mastermind.

...Someone voteblock funnier?

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
To the rest of the Rainbow Spider Squad, I'm wondering how y'all are communicating amongst yourselves. Are y'all using this account or some hidden Discord channel?

Skystone

I, Chocobo
@Skystone I will give you the cure, I'll try to make some today in the hopes I'm not roleblocked yet again. Though, if people plan on lynching me that sucks and I probably can't help you.
Much obliged, sir!

I am also happy to confirm my receipt of the cure. This will allow us to focus our roleblocking on other potential threats, as SMS must presumably use his day ability for production, and will thus no longer have an ability to block.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
To the rest of the Rainbow Spider Squad, I'm wondering how y'all are communicating amongst yourselves. Are y'all using this account or some hidden Discord channel?
We aren't.

I in fact feel somewhat lonely at this point, as substantial portions of the game have unfolded without me.>:

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
We aren't.

I in fact feel somewhat lonely at this point, as substantial portions of the game have unfolded without me.>:

mood

Fun fact: Spidey canonically hates drugs because of what they did to his college best friend and roommate, Harry Osborn. Marvel even went and printed a three-part drug sensitivity issue in the 70s against the insistence of the Comics Code of America. Those 3 issues of Amazing Spider-Man are some of the only three without the "comics code" seal.

the only spiderman i've read is the manga and in it spiderman has an existential crisis and ends up rolling with a bad crowd and smoking marijuana which i guess japan considers a hard drug which was pretty funny

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: Freddeh

someone's gotta hang

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
oh Sweetie, you know if I was using this account somehow i would be found out lickety split, Y'all. and thats me, The OG Pink saying this, Y'all <3

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
We are not our job, We're not how much money we have in the bank. We are not the car we drive. We're not the contents of our wallet. We are not our ****ing khakis. We are all singing, all dancing crap of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom