• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Zero Punctuation: Ocarina of Time 3D Review

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Warning: Language might be offensive to sensitive ears.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vid...n/3780-The-Legend-of-Zelda-Ocarina-of-Time-3D

Yahtzee is a guy who speaks very fast and reviews video games in his unique kind of animation. He reviews one game each week, and this week, it's OoT3D. No, he doesn't join the praises, but he always exaggerates his critique for humorous purposes. I think the only two games he actually enjoyed were Silent Hill 2 and Shadow of the Colossus. So take this review with about two tons of salt.

Ha! :lol: I saw this guy featured on an AOTS segment on G4! His review is kinda legit, I guess, and quite humorous, if you can actually make out what he's saying! :dry:

benjibibbles

Disastrous Waffle Person
I never really considered Yahtzee a reviewer. He's more of a comedian. The closest he gets to reviews are his "Extra Punctuation" articles.

V

VerdaStarr

I actually love this guy's rants. He's quite funny, most of the time I don't agree with him but that doesn't make him any less funny!

I find him hilarious, especially his over-exaggeration. He can make the smallest thing seem like an enormous problem, but I never take him seriously. Also, a few other games that he "enjoyed" (quotes because I'm sure that he's actually enjoyed many more than this) are Bioshock, Portal, Portal 2, and Psychonauts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom