• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zelda's Yummy Graphics

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I do love the ones you have put up, but it would be great if I could have a unique on (if possible) I have three options for you (you may choose the easiest.

1. Toon Link holding a pokeball
2. Toon Zelda holding the Minish Cap (the red one at the end of the game)
3. Just Ezlo with some nice background and maybe Meego7 written on it.

Thanks so much.
~Meego

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Can I have a custom signiture with this picturecastle.request.jpg
except have a setting sun behind the castle, and have Child Link and Child Zelda (preferably from OoT) standing on the pathway, holding hands. Also could you resize it to Profile Picture size?
That would be great! Thanks in advance!

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I really like your sigs and avatars, Zeruda, and I was thinking that I need to change what I've got anyway. So I was wonderring if you could make me an avatar based on the cover art for Metroid:Oter M; I just want a simple shot of Armored Samus's face. I'd like my sig to be a pic of Samus charging her arm cannon from an angle of directly in front of her. After that, use your creativity, I want to see some of your own personal touches effectwise in the background. If possible, PM me the items. Pre-Emptive Thanks!

Meh. Gave it a shot. Use the .png avatar (left) anywhere, but use the .gif one (right) here on ZD or else you'll lose image quality.

fahxy-samus-av.png
fahxy-samus-avgif.gif

fahxy-samus-sig.png

I do love the ones you have put up, but it would be great if I could have a unique on (if possible) I have three options for you (you may choose the easiest.

Hmm... alright, let me see what I can come up with.

Can I have a custom signiture with this pictureView attachment 5179
except have a setting sun behind the castle, and have Child Link and Child Zelda (preferably from OoT) standing on the pathway, holding hands. Also could you resize it to Profile Picture size?
That would be great! Thanks in advance!
I'm a little confused... you want a signature or a profile picture? Signatures and profile pictures differ in sizes. Profile pictures are squared while sigs are more often rectangular, so please be a little more specific with your request.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Hey I was wondering if you could do a profile picture with a Sheika in some kind of a guarded crouch..
Let me know.
Thanks!
Perhaps. I could use a shot of Brawl Sheik crouching, if that's alright. Other than that, though, I don't know of any official artwork of Sheikahs crouching. If you know of one, please provide an image so that I can create your request. :>

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Crap! Man, I think my laptop is SERIOUSLY glitched up! Cuz' I still can't get that Ralis Pic. in my Sig.! Any, suggestions, Zeruda?

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Crap! Man, I think my laptop is SERIOUSLY glitched up! Cuz' I still can't get that Ralis Pic. in my Sig.! Any, suggestions, Zeruda?
Did you read the threads I provided? I think you're probably not using the proper codes.

In the text field of the Signature section, put the URL for the image between the
tags in your signature. Do NOT try putting it there with the upload button.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule

Thanks so much.
~Meego
So, I gave the first option a shot... kinda made the pokeball glow.
.PNG for use anywhere
meego7.png

.GIF for use here at ZD
meego7gif.gif

Last edited:

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Great! Thanks, how do I get it as my avy? Do I copy and paste?
You can upload it. Save the .gif one to your computer and upload it in the control panel. Or, you can paste the URL for it. Pretty much do it the same way you did it with your current avatar.

EDIT: New Junk. Put it on a block since you can only post so many images in one post.
For my Hero of Time fanlisting:
newlink.png

For my Malon fanlisting:
newmalon.png

Last edited:

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Oh! Thanks, I am pretty stupid like that. Thanks, it is great! So happy!!!!! I feel like I must do something in return. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom