• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Zelda Wii U Idea.

It takes place 800 years after four swords adventures. Prologue: what happened is ganon escaped and permanently destroyed the four sword, so the hylians asked the triforce to rid the world of ganon forever, 800 years later a new main antagonist starts an all out war against hyrule, and aquires the triforce of power, and shatters the master sword, link has to repair the master sword, in the end the main antagonist takes on a demise like form. So what do you think?:)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It involved the total destruction of my favourite villain never to return. I have to say I dislike the idea allot because of this.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, I do like the idea of abolishing Ganon, I dislike the idea of abolishing the Four Sword. A Four Swords game is exactly what the Wii U needs, what with the many different options for gameplay (Wiimote, Gamepad, Pro controller). It could be really neat to finally get a 3D FS game.

S

shadowviper

Well, I do like the idea of abolishing Ganon, I dislike the idea of abolishing the Four Sword. A Four Swords game is exactly what the Wii U needs, what with the many different options for gameplay (Wiimote, Gamepad, Pro controller). It could be really neat to finally get a 3D FS game.

I think that they might use the Four Swords Idea for the 3ds, I know they already announced a Link to the Past 2 for 3ds, but remember back to the game boy advance days when they released the four swords alttp combo? they may do that again.

dont like the idea of a shattered Master Sword or demise or the fact its linked to the Four Swords Adventures since i dont like where it is is placed or its concept. The idea isn't very detailed either, even for a Zelda game,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom