• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Zelda Wii U Idea for Decline Timeline.

What happens is eventually ganon is revived. (other than having links blood sprinkled over his ashes.) He begins to spread darkness over hyrule. Halfway through the game link tries to fight ganon in hyrule castle and discovers that ganon can't be beaten by the master sword anymore. So link has to power up the master swords with the courage of farore, the wisdom of Lanayru, and the power of Din. He then confronts ganon in hyrule castle, which has now been turned in to ganons tower, in the end link beats ganon and returns peace to hyrule. Hope you liked it!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Not a bad idea, but it is very similar to a lot of currently existing titles. The whole "power up the Master Sword and then fight Ganon in his Tower/Castle built over Hyrule Castle" thing has been done before. And the Goddess part was in Skyward Sword (though a bit different). Plus, I think Ganon has been revived too many times already

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's just Nayru :I

I really like the idea, although as TSter mentioned, it is very much the bnb of Zelda series. It's good for the initial blueprints, but I think there needs to be a lot more than a simple "returning hero powers up a dull blade and beats the baddie." this time around. Would it be hard to give stronger romantic properties to subplots of the story? How about more human-level of bad deeds such as thieving (e.g Blind) and armed robbery? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom