• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Skyward Sword Impressionist, Impressions by JMM REVIEW

J

jmmreview

See how Nintendo fights back against the Xbox 360 and PS3's HD games by releasing The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
[video=youtube;dSeBHYtWZWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSeBHYtWZWs[/video]

Hope you guys like the video =]
Tell me what you all think!

Z

zbygy9

I like it and agree. Abstraction within games is what nintendo is trying to push, and it's something I think is needed within the industry. We have enough developers creating games trying push the technology to limits and graphics that look real. I like it, and it's useful for some game genres, but if Zelda would have went for a realistic look this time around, I just think it wouldn't stand out as much... It wouldn't be the game that it is. In a way, I do feel like what Nintendo did with Zelda this time is a direct response to the rest of industry, primarily in America.

And I found out that this is the game you want to play with your doors closed today... the hard way. I have the game right now, and I went to go show a friend of mine it today and he didn't like it at all. He thought the graphics were awful, and he even went as far to say the music was bad. I tried to show him how the game-play was really progressed by the controller, tell him how the graphics were intended to look like a painting, and even give him the intro to my "games r art" spiel, and he just wouldn't even give. Dismissed it completely from his first, very brief impressions. I won't be hanging out with him for a while after this. New I shouldof just stayed home tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jmmreview

I won't be hanging out with him for a while after this. New I shouldof just stayed home tonight.

Lol man nice post, thats the great thing about the internet you can find like minded people.
Every one I know in real life thinks Goldeneye Reloaded is made by the same people who made Goldeneye 007 and think that it is like it
Not just a call of duty game made to look like Goldeneye.

If it wasnt for the internet I think I would have to start punching people! I am glad I can find some people who feel that same way I do about games. =]

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I lol'd so hard at the "How the game would look like if inspired by Picasso." Then shows a disfigured mess XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom