• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Link stepped forward. "I'll do it. Solro, what does the book look like?" He checked to make sure that Majora's Mask was still concealed in his pack. So far, Skull Kid hadn't noticed it, and Link intended to keep it that way, unless there was no other option but to use it.

((How about the bad guys come out right before Link enters, and that's when they start to fight? The mask falls out of his pack, and when SK finds and puts the mask on, there could be some explosion or something that separates them from the villans again so they don't kill each other?))

Pen

The game is on!
"Oh man!" Dark Link exclaimed as he stood up from his sitting position on the floor. "This is SO boring! I'm not gonna wait around here all day for some wimps who might not even show up at all. I'm outa here!" Dark Link moved past one of the windows towards the front door.

Linzuli who was keeping watch from a distance saw Dark Link through the window heading for the door, so she shouted to Link: "Watch out, Link! That dark being from earlier is still in the house and he's heading out the door!" But alas, Linzuli was too far away and her call to Link went unnoticed.

Out of utter boredom Dark Link proceeded to open the door and to his surprise he found Link right outside!

Alanna reflexively reached for her bow and ran towards the hut. When she was just in range, she fired a couple arrows at the door frame right next to Dark Link's head, trying to distract him for a moment. Then she readied another arrow
______
Talina gasped when the door flung open and when Dark Link noticed Link. This was like the best book she'd ever read, come to life! She bit her lip, and not knowing what else to do, so she just stood there watching.

Last edited:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Link backflipped away on reflex, and yanked his sword out in such a hurry, his pack went flying away. What he didn't notice was that when it hit the ground, a mask bearing a rainbow of colors and spikes was shaken out. He turned his attention back to the dark man again. He knew he had met this man before when they were by the great bay, but he seemed familiar besides that... then it hit him. This was the shadow of him that he had battled in Hyrule at the water temple, seven years in the future! But how did he end up here?

((Is this the DL from Hyrule, or one from Termina?))

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
"Darn! You weren't supposed to see that!" shouted Link, keeping his eyes on the foe before him.

((Could SK be attracted to the mask in the way Frodo is to the ring or something? Like he has an inexplicable desire to put it on?))

Skull Kid felt like some force was pulling him towards the mask. He started walking towards it.
Suddenly,he could see a large black shroud with two permanently staring eyes,appear in front of him.
"Wear the mask."

"No! I can't!" Skull Kid told the apparition.

"You're friends will all perish,if you do not. The mask will grant you limitless powers.
Now,do as I command!"

It disappeared. Skull Kid suddenly reached for the mask. He slid it over his face,several sparks erupted from it,before it fused into him.
----
"Oh no. What has he done?!" Solro exclaimed.

Last edited:
Alanna stared at Skull Kid in horror. "How could he be so dumb?!" She muttered under her breath. She got a little closer to Link and the enemy raising her bow up, and pulled the string ready with an arrow back as far as it would go.
______
"This is so COOL!" Talina said excitedly. She turned to Solro "Is there anything we should or could do? Now is probably a good time to sneak in if we can go in unnoticed. But I can't help fight cause I'm no good with weapons..."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom