• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP

Talina quickly finds the front entrance, and heads for the table. "Anju?"
-----------------
Alanna says bye to Link, and keeps walking. She didn't know where she was walking to, but soon she found herself back at the Stock Pot. She decides not to go in, but to head back to Solro's lab. On her way, she passes three men coming out of a sewer. "That's a little odd..." She shakes her head and keeps moving.

Pen

The game is on!
When they got out of the sewers Dark Link took a good look around. The field they were on stretched far in every direction, and he could see the tall city wall of Clock Town towering up in the distance.

"I just wanted to check out, how much do I owe you?" Talina didn't know a lot about rupees, but she knew that the green rupees meant one.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Zant looked around, "I'll be honest, I don't know where to get looking," he notice that they were right by the enterance to the beach, "Should we check out the Great Bay?"

Pen

The game is on!
"Sure", Dark Link said. "Let's go! There's bound to be something there." After having walked for a short while into Great Bay Dark Link spots a house. "Let's go there," he says. "I've got a good feeling about this."

While Linzuli sits eavesdropping outside the house where Solro and Link are, she does realize that what they are up to is definitely something quite unusual, however, from what she's heard they seem like good guys. Suddenly she sees two obviously shady characters in the distance walking straight toward the house. Instinctively she busts in on the conversation inside between Solro and Link and screams in panic: "There are two dark beings approaching this building! I've been listening in on you for a little while so I had to warn you... um... I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THAT BY THE WAY!!!" She then remembers to conceal her beak nose so she puts her right hand up to cover it, but again she realizes that she was much to late in doing so, so she lowers it again slowly. She looks both embarrassed and frightened.

Pen

The game is on!
((Whether they run off or stand and fight is up to you. And yeah, being a Wizzrobe, Solro could surely teleport himself and the other two away from there. ^^ But of course it's all up to you.))

Dark Link drew his sword too and followed right behind Zant.

Linzuli caught a glimpse out the window and could now see the two figures were sprinting in the direction of the house, sword in hand. "Oh no! They'll be here soon!" she said. "What are we going to do?!"

(wouldn't this be the ideal moment to get all the characters in one group? so we're not all separated anymore)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom