• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda RP sign ups

Okay.

Guys,I know this is sortta random,but in case anyone was wondering,Solro's voice sounds like Gandalf's from the Lotr movies. Or Dumbledore.

Pen

The game is on!
Thanks dude! :D

Name: Linzuli

Species: Rito

Biography: Linzuli comes from a very small village somewhere in Termina. Her "parents" randomly found her in the outskirts of the little village when Linzuli was not even a year old. Her parents who were humans had not been able to have a child themselves, so they were naturally overjoyed when they were able to take care of her. Growing up as a Rito in a human society was not easy for Linzuli. She was often picked on by other kids for her unusual appearance. She had read books about the Ritos, so she had always been very well aware of what she was, but she had never in her life actually met another Rito. She had also heard legends of an ancient dragon who watches over the Ritos and is said to bless every Rito with one of his scales, that will help the Rito grow wings and fly. When Linzuli was 17 she left her home village and ventured out in search for the ancient legendary dragon. She has now been searching for two years and has managed to make a living by making and selling small ornaments and accessories. Her search continues.

Is this character okay?

Last edited:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
So I sent my plot idea to Huck, and he accepted it, so I'm posting it here as well.

Majora's magic is still in effect on Skull Kid, it's giving off a poisonous aura, which effects those around him, and that's what turns them into ReDeads as mentioned in the SU area. So Link must work together with some of the other characters to break the curse. So Skull kid isn't evil, but Majora's poison is reeking off of him into the people around him. Link and skull kid are immune, and some of the others, Zant, Solro, and possibly some of the others, if you have a reason why. Like, Zelda may be immune because of the mystical power that runs through the royal princesses blood.

Anyone else think this sounds like a good idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom