• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Roleplay

Do you or would you 3d RP

• yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

starkium

Master Swordsman
Title sounds ridiculous, but I'm genuinely curious about if anyone does RP or would be interested in such a thing. I don't mean via a forum board either. I'm talking garry's mod loaded up with zelda maps and props or even having small mods made to play with friends. Everyone would be curious if a zelda mmo happened, but what do the people who crave one do now to satisfy that hunger for Hyrule?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I would be interested in that. I've never used Garry's Mod though, so I'm not sure how much help I would be in creating it.

starkium

Master Swordsman
Gmod is SUPER easy to use. Honestly though I'd rather just put together a server and run a mod on Unreal Engine 4. That way content can be created to further whatever story line we go with.

starkium

Master Swordsman
My honest opinion is that a zelda mmo would best be created through this channel of trial and error starting from RP. Eventually players would just know exactly what they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom