• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Hmmm...okay, the subject for this is TP:

Half of me is active, but my other half is sloth. If you come and see me I'll be using a piece of cloth.

Rather lame once again :xd: It's rather easy =)

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
It would be nice to know the subject, but maybe that's a stretch.

Wait... you suck. Who posts the subject before the riddle? Stop messing with my brain.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Hmmm...okay, the subject for this is TP:

Half of me is active, but my other half is sloth. If you come and see me I'll be using a piece of cloth.

Rather lame once again :xd: It's rather easy =)

Is it the postman. He runs around Hyrule Field like a madman but other times he is just crouching around looking at a letter or a list.

Is it the postman. He runs around Hyrule Field like a madman but other times he is just crouching around looking at a letter or a list.

I've tried to make it so the wording of it doesn't give it away...so that first part may be a bit misleading, you are more likely to get a hint from rest of the riddle. It's not the postman though Charge but good attempt =).

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I've tried to make it so the wording of it doesn't give it away...so that first part may be a bit misleading, you are more likely to get a hint from rest of the riddle. It's not the postman though Charge but good attempt =).

In that case perhaps it is Yeta, since she is both active and sometimes slow. She does seem to be using a garment, though I don't know if that would count as cloth.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Piece of cloth... piece of cloth... Is it the great fairy? Or possibly Yeta... I don't know. :/

Last edited:
Nope to both of you =) the person is a rather rare person in the game, you barely see if at all depending on what you do...and also you have to think what she is using the cloth for, it's got a use but not as clothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom