• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
No, you only need to wait for 1 person.

So, I'll post a riddle cause no one is talking about one.

Round and round it goes, flying to and fro. Coming closer every second, must let it go. Only hope, to know where it goes, is the true aim of no faults. What is happening?

Subject is TP

Is it Ook with the bombs during the Diababa battle?

The ony battle I can think of is Ook from the Boss Battle with Diababa like Vincent already said...other than that it could only be the Dragon with the shields but that's a mini-boss in The City in the Sky. Vincent's idea makes more sense though...much more sense.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
I GOT NINJA'D THERE EXPLAINING THE RULES xDDD
Anyway, everything's straight now, so onto your riddle.... (it's a really creative one!)

Is it about the 3 pieces of the triforce and their bearers...?

Because all 3 pieces of it together eaqual the whole thing, Link and Zelda will band together against Ganondorf, Ganondorf will want the other two pieces, if you take ganondorf out of the equation everything will be peaceful, but if you don't have Link and Zelda then there's suffering.

Northapple got my riddle right!

and yes north apple, we do need a clearer rules section, which has been taken care of.

(which is good because i was one of those people who didn't read the rules. please read the rules before you post! it makes it more fair for other people. again, sorry if i confused people. :) )

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
No, you only need to wait for 1 person.

So, I'll post a riddle cause no one is talking about one.

Round and round it goes, flying to and fro. Coming closer every second, must let it go. Only hope, to know where it goes, is the true aim of no faults. What is happening?

Subject is TP

Is it the battle with Argorok at city in the sky? Cause you have to keep hitting him over and over, and he's fyilng around the arena... and then when you are grabbing his tail, you have to let go.... Dark links guess is also what I am thinking of...

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Northapple got my riddle right!

and yes north apple, we do need a clearer rules section, which has been taken care of.

(which is good because i was one of those people who didn't read the rules. please read the rules before you post! it makes it more fair for other people. again, sorry if i confused people. :) )

Heheh, awesome!
And lol, don't worry about it, I did the same thing on my first post >.>
But anyway... to stop us having several riddles going on at once, I won't post another one this time so we can all just focus on the current ones we have to get through, and then we can carry on with new ones after we've worked through them. That sounds fair :3

Anyway, onto 43's riddle.... hrrm, it could've possibly been the Argorok battle, but I'm also thinking the final Giant twilit bug you fight in Lake Hylia? (if that counted as a 'boss')

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Nobody's gotten mine right yet. :( So I'll just say the answer.

It's Blizzeta. Because you're swinging the ball and chain to and from. Blizzeta's getting closer. And you have to know where you're going to throw it.

I must've not stated it very well. One of you has my permission to post a riddle. Anyone that guessed on mine.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Ahhh.... of course. I forgot Blizzeta flew around too o_O

*quickly runs through K4King's riddles:*

1. Master Sword
2. Lynels
3. Sages
4. and 5. right bells buuuuuut...

Anyway, despite what I said, I do actually have a riddle ready in the wings, so if no one else minds I'll jump in? I'm sorry if I've stopped anyone else who really wanted to post one...

Subject: an object (really a group of objects) that appears a few/various/many games (if I'm any more specific it will rule out a couple of other possibilities and make it too obvious)...

"I have no legs, yet I've travelled many times the miles one average man has. I lurk in high places, low places, hidden places, lost places and dangerous places, yet everyone in the world has seen me, and would flock to me. What am I?"

Last edited:

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Ahhh.... of course. I forgot Blizzeta flew around too o_O

*quickly runs through K4King's riddles:*

1. Master Sword
2. Lynels
3. Sages
4. and 5. right bells buuuuuut...

Anyway, despite what I said, I do actually have a riddle ready in the wings, so if no one else minds I'll jump in? I'm sorry if I've stopped anyone else who really wanted to post one...

Subject: appears a few/various/many games (if I'm any more specific it will rule out a couple of other possibilities and make it too obvious)...

"I have no legs, yet I've travelled many times the miles one average man has. I lurk in high places, low places, hidden places, lost places and dangerous places, yet everyone in the world has seen me, and would flock to me. What am I?"

The old man from LOZ, he is everywhere in that game... then again it could be the post man, but he has legs.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
The old man from LOZ, he is everywhere in that game... then again it could be the post man, but he has legs.

xDDDDD That is a very good point, the old Man does get everywhere! Heh, that fits almost perfectly, apart from the fact he does have legs, despite his seemingly magical ability to appear in many places. I should have clarified, the thing in the riddle isn't a person, it's a object, or a group of objects really known under one name. (Heads up, there's more than 3 ;)).

I'm going to say Keese because as far as I'm aware they don't have legs...just little feet and they also match everything else to do with your riddle.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
xDDDDD That is a very good point, the old Man does get everywhere! Heh, that fits almost perfectly, apart from the fact he does have legs, despite his seemingly magical ability to appear in many places. I should have clarified, the thing in the riddle isn't a person, it's a object, or a group of objects really known under one name. (Heads up, there's more than 3 ;)).

Ah yes, of course. It has to be rupees am I right? Everyone goes for them and wants them dearly.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Ah yes, of course. It has to be rupees am I right? Everyone goes for them and wants them dearly.

Heheh, damn you and your ability to figure things out! xDDD
Yeah, it's Rupees! Originally I had "and desires me" at the end, but I thought that was waaay to obvious. I tried to be unusual when describing them (they travel around in several "average" men's pockets, thereby travelling many times the distance just one of those men travelled etc), but you saw through it! Good job xDD

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
The flames of sorrow, despair, and the other one that Twinrova are trying to light helped by Veran and Onyx to bring back Ganondorf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom