• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Oh snap, I finally won? Okay let's see.

Subject: Race

Treasure here, treasure there.
Treasure, treasure everywhere.
If you find them and keep them, there is no shame,
Just know that I am the one to blame.

That should be pretty easy right?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
All answer so far are incorrect. Man I am like so scared that once I give the answer people are gonna criticize me like crazy. I thought people would get it like that (Random Person snaps fingers)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Way to go PureLocke! That's the answer! I was also accepting Pikori for obvious reasons. Having their name in a title made me believe this would be too easy. My bad.

Edit: Oh wait. Only three people guessed. I guess it was pretty easy.

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
This is mostly a shout out for older Zelda fans but some newer ones might get it since there are two right answers

Minor Character: 3D Zelda game (Child Timeline; OoT-MM-TP)

Just pay me a twenty and have some fun
remember, be patient, there's no need to run
And though some people might think it neat
you won't have a strong heart if you cheat

Last edited:

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
Both of you are on the right track, (PA, the only way to win is by cheating) but you need to look at the entire last line and think about the second.

Edit: I'm aware that you could technically win without the lens but you have something like a .0625% chance (8 rooms right?) to choose the correct sequence and it changes every time.

Last edited:
Both of you are on the right track, (PA, the only way to win is by cheating) but you need to look at the entire last line and think about the second.
Actually, you can win without cheating, the odds are just not in your favor. Its a 50-50 chance of getting the Small Key for the next room.

Well, right now I don't have an answer, I'll come in with an edit if I do manage to get another one.

Edit: I think I got it. Its the guy at the Fishing Pond in OoT. You can use the Sinking Lure to cheat to get the biggest fish.

Last edited:
M

M-SwordLink

Is it the Superstar game in Twilight Princess? You really can't run in that game, and when you win, you don't get a piece of heart, hence, "you won't have a strong heart", you get a larger quiver.

Pocket Asian has it, I would have also accepted Hena (the fishing pond operator from TP, his descendant) due to their similarities.
Wow, I forgot about Hena XD
K, well here's my riddle:

Subject: A theme in some Zelda games
I am your faith,
I am your defense,
I am your sight.
Without me, surely you will not survive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom