• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Subject: enemies
Four times I have been here,
this not being my native land.
Thrice real, once dream,
once an item, twice a foe.
Apparently they were in 4 games.

Posted so people dont have to go back a page.

So, they've been in four games. One was Link's Awakening because it was a dream, meaning they were also probably in the two Oracle games, since all enemies in that game were copy'n'pasted. Meaning they were likely Mario-based enemies. Further exemplified by the fact that this is not their native land. Once an item narrows it down to only one enemy, which was a bit of a pet in Link's Awakening. however, this enemy wasn't in the Oracles, but in 4 Swords and 4 Swords Adventures.

The Answer is: Chain Chomp/Bow Wow.

Last edited:

Ice Sage

these are words
Correct. I wasen't counting the pet as in item in LA since you never got an item space for it and you were only borrowing it. You actually got it as in item in Four Swords.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Alrighty then.

Subject: Creature/Race

I'm an enemy, no, I'm a friend, no wait, I'm an enemy.
And how the Dark World does Fire come from water's mouth?

Post a note on my wall that you answered it, as I'll be in class and at work for the week. I'll get to it when I have time.

Last edited:

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Big Octo gets it first, and their technical name is the River Zoras (Zolas was a mistranslation, due to the Japanese being unable to pronounce the R sound, except as a rather short L. It's a very confusing translation whenever they're crossed over). Son of Raiden, they do not appear in just ALttP. They are also in the original Legend of Zelda, A Link to the Past, and the two Oracle games.

S

Spirit Tracks

Hey, Im japanese! But yes we are unable to prduce th "r" sound. anyways, either Zora, or wat the next riddle, i stink at making them.

Since no one is making a new one I am making something up which comes first to my mind:

We're mostly found in deep basements. In some games we steel rupees but we are mostly just simple enemies. In one game if we have another item we have another name of an item from another zeldagame.

Is this easy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom