• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Riddles

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
Not the star game. Remember that you see it ALL the time. Hint: it's in every game! ;)

Bringing the riddle to the next page:

You see me all the time, though I am greatly unappreciated. After all of Link's adventures, I'm surprised I haven't yet faded. But there is one game which I'm a star, have you played it?

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
no.......

You see me ALL the time, though I am greatly unappreciated. After all of Link's adventures, I'm surprised I haven't yet FADED. But there is ONE GAME which I'm a star, have you played it?

Notice the words I wrote in all caps. This should point you in the right direction.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.

You see me all the time, though I am greatly unappreciated. After all of Link's adventures, I'm surprised I haven't yet faded. But there is one game which I'm a star, have you played it?

Link's Green Cap? It's the star in Minish Cap, and it's in all the Zelda games. It's surprising that all the wardrobe changes have left it intact over the years.

zants follower

underling of the dark god
Well, I reminded athenian about the riddle yesterday and they (she? sorry if I'm wrong but it's most likely... :P) still haven't posted. I know she(?) is active, but still... so this is kind of a bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom