• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Zelda/Pokemon Crossover Sprites

RichardBlaziken

Mr. Blaziken
I've been experimenting with making Zelda characters out of Pokemon for a while now, but recently I've gotten a bit better at it (in my opinion anyway; I've still got some work to do!), but I'd like to know what other people think of them. Here's my gallery so far:

Blaziken as Ocarina of Time Link:
linken__by_richardblaziken-d65iqlf.png

Emboar in the style of Wind Waker Ganondorf:
ganonboarf.png

Gardevoir as Zelda:
zeldavoir.png

Gallade as Sheik:
sheikh.png

Lopunny as Malon:
malonpunny.png

Meowth as Wind Waker Link:
uktv.png

Politoed as Zephos:
mwp.png

Mr. Mime as Tingle:
mr__tingle_by_richardblaziken-d7o0qrh.png

Combusken as Young Link and Grovyle as Majora:
younglinkenvsmajoravyle.png

I'd like to know what you all think of them! Also, any suggestions for future works on this project would be appreciated as well. :>

Like my sprites? If you want to keep up with all the nonsense I make, you can follow me on dA: http://richardblaziken.deviantart.com/

Or not. I mean, it's not mandatory or nothin'. You probably won't die either way.

Last edited:

RichardBlaziken

Mr. Blaziken
So I've mostly finished Zelda's sprite, though it may be fixed up even more later, I just wanted to see if anyone's interested and has suggestions for it or other sprites I should do!

zeldavoir.png

Last edited:

RichardBlaziken

Mr. Blaziken
I've fixed up Blaziken's Link sprite again, and in doing so, got hit with a spark of inspiration. So I give you... Young Link!
younglinken.png

It may not be finished yet, but I've been working on it for hours and I want someone to see the work I put in! I'll fix it up tomorrow asap, but what do you think? The sword took the most time, but I think it came out well. c:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom