• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda like games lists?

Anything you felt resembled our experiences with any games in the Zelda family please drop your lists ! I'm looking into Tunic for Nintendo switch (also on other platforms) and CRUSADER OF CENTY for Sega Genesis aka Mega Drive, I'm a huge fan of almost every Zelda game , and in building my collection for my other consoles I'd like to find Zelda likes to bring into my library ty in advance for any bangers I haven't come across

I've heard a lot of good about Okami, and Tunic was the other one but you already had that one listed (:
Okami is a PS2 only game right I think I heard something about a possible hd version coming to switch!!! Maybe I'll check the pricing to grab one for my PS2 that's one I do see come up in Zelda like videos too,

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Okami is a PS2 only game right I think I heard something about a possible hd version coming to switch!!! Maybe I'll check the pricing to grab one for my PS2 that's one I do see come up in Zelda like videos too,
There is an HD version on the Switch Eshop already I believe, I know Okami is on the Eshop and I'm pretty sure it's an HD version.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
HD was released on all modern consoles a few years ago, including Switch and PC.

There was also a Wii port of the original but it sucks and nobody should ever play it.

I’d like to point out that the entire basic concept for the original Metroid is “what if we made a Zelda game a sidescroller?” So the entirety of the Metroid series could be called a Zelda-like along with a good chunk of Metroidvanias.

Oceanhorn is also a game that exists. It’s not great, but it exists.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I enjoyed the Blossom Tales games for being some solid A Link to the Past clones.

Okami is definitely worth it as well. While I don't share the sentiment, I know some people back in 2006 werd saying it's a better Zelda game than Twilight Princess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom