• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Games You Have Yet to Play/beat

Donutwizard

The Angry Mask Salesman
What Zelda Games haven't you played/beaten yet. I haven't beaten any of them yet :embarrassed:, and i still have to play all of them but Oot and SS (have wind waker but still need controllers)
so anyway post your games that you still need to beat of play.:D

Ganondork

goo
Prepare yourself for a list of games. Fact is, I really haven't beaten that many Legend of Zelda games, even though I've been playing them since I was eight.

The first is the original Legend of Zelda. I can't seem to find the second dungeon for the life of me. I usually play it for a little, die while I search for the dungeon, and then quit for awhile. It's quite sad, and it's contributed to the fact that I know very little about the original game. It seems like there isn't too much to really know, but I've always hated that I can't beat the game.

Back-to-back unbeaten games. I am always yet to have finished the Adventure of Link. I - for whatever reason - cannot figure out how to use magic spells in the Collector's Edition and has made me unable to make it to the second dungeon. I believe I stumbled across the solution to this problem quite awhile ago, but I forgot it months ago. Quite a tragedy, since I enjoyed the difficulty of the game so much.

I'm amazingly close to beating Link's Awakening, but I still haven't beaten it. I can't figure out how to reach the final pillar in the Eagle's Tower. I've followed Zelda Dungeon's walkthrough down to the letter - and by down to the letter, I mean trying to maneuver through the terrible map they provide you with - and it's still been of no help. If the Eagle's Tower is this difficult, I'm mortified to figure out some of the puzzles in Turtle Rock.

Next up is Ocarina of Time. I'm in the Adult portion of the Spirit Temple, but really didn't get too interested at the entrance. I put the game down and just stopped playing. A bit of a shame, but I'm confident that I could beat the dungeon if I actually took the time to actually play the game. I haven't done so in nearly a year now.

Once again, a back-to-back travesty; I haven't beaten Majora's Mask. I took one look at the Great Bay Temple and said "Not really feeling it." Just like with Ocarina of Time, I could most likely beat the dungeon if I only decided to put forth the effort to play through the dungeon and finish it. I haven't even turned on my Wii in about nine months, so that may be a contributing reason.

Then there's The Wind Waker. "I really dislike finding the Triforce pieces," describes this situation perfectly. I don't have the money to pay Tingle for decoding one of the Triforce maps, and I don't have very much inspiration to actually get the funds to do such a thing. I have about three pieces thus far, but I really disdain gathering them in the first place. Once again, I could finish this if I ever bothered to put forth some form of effort.

Then there's Four Swords. I just got through some of the tutorials, but I really wasn't having that much fun just by playing it by myself. So what did I do? Of course; I stopped playing it - just like the past three games I've listed. I would imagine it'd be more fun if I got some friends to play with me, but none of my high school friends have a DS, or play The Legend of Zelda. This one pretty much puts me in a rut.

Four Swords Adventures is yet another game that I am yet to complete. I'm stuck in the Gerudo Desert. For any of you who recall that part of the sand that collapses to a tiny strip for you to walk on, I can't seem to figure out how to get through it. I've dashed over it, but then those rock-like items knock me back and I fall into the gap. I really enjoy this particular game, and it's frustrating that I can't figure out how to get past this miniscule section of the game.

I'm so close to beating The Minish Cap that it's not even funny. I'm in Hyrule Castle, but I can't get past a particular puzzle involving those bomb-like creatures. It's extremely frustrating knowing just how close I am to beating the game, but this single puzzle keeping me from doing so.

Just going to lump Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks together. I'm on my way to the second dungeon in Phantom Hourglass, but I got stuck on something. I don't recall what since I haven't played it since January or so, but I know that it was really frustrating me. I don't want to play Spirit Tracks until I've beaten Phantom Hourglass, so I haven't even started that yet.

As you can see, I am yet to have beaten many of the Zelda games. This is one of the reasons why I refuse to quit the game; I have so much more of the series to complete before I can ever really stop playing the games. It angers me when I realize that I have so much left, but I'm also happy with the progress that I've made when I go on enormous Zelda-playing spurts. Sooner or later, I will beat every game in the series.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Zelda games I have yet to play and beat are: Link's Awakening, Oracle of Ages and Seasons, The Wind Waker, Four Swords/Four Swords Adventures, and Phantom Hourglass. I eventually plan on being able to say that I have beaten every Zelda game up to date, but for now I'm content saying that I've beaten half of them.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've yet to legitimately beat Legend of Zelda Second Quest, Adventure of Link, Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest. And PLAY the CD-Is and Game & Watch Zelda.

For LoZ SQ, I don't feel all too confident in even touching it. I lost my recent save data and have to either complete the first quest to get a feel for things, or insert the secret code right of the bat and get accustomed to things. Luckily, my friend Amy made a couple of dungeon guides (from the START location to each dungeon) that I could use...but as I said I don't feel confident in even touching the game. So yeah.

For AoL, yeah don't even call me about that. :right:

Same for OoT3DMQ; the mirroredness is making me cringe! Every time I travel right, I run into a wall! When I go left, I see my objective but it still confuses me! I KNOW that the gameworld is mirrored, but this prior insight doesn't help a bit! :xd:

As for playing the CD-Is and G&W Zelda, good luck trying to get a hold of either of these!

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I dont own, nor have i played OoA, and OoS, ive beaten 9 so far, but 3 of the games wich i havet beaten glitched on me and reset to some extent. I havent beaten, legend of zelda, adventure of link, links awakining, majoras mask, and last a link to the past.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Yet to beat:

-Wind Waker
-Skyward Sword
-Oracle of Ages/Seasons
-Adventures of Link
-Legend of Zelda
-Link's Awakening

Last three are so embarrassing>.>

Yet to Play

-Spirit Tracks
-Majora's Mask
-Phantom Hourglass

Last edited:

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I haven't played FS and FSA :( ..... yet...

I haven't beaten AoL (AUUUUGH) FS and FSA.
Idk whether to count LoZ or not cuz i got through the 1st 4 dungeons, got the magical sword, and then the 5th dungeon gave me trouble so for the rest of the game i used cheat codes to freeze all enemies. Then once i got to Ganon i beat him legit...
so i guess iv played through it but havent beaten it legit...?

Other than that i've beaten every title more than once besides the oracle games

Yet to beat:
FSA (I've forced myself through 80% in this game and maybe one day I'll be bored enough to actually finnish it)
FS (Can't get it to work properly for some reason. I have all the equipment, cables etc, but I must be doing something wrong)

Yet to Play:
PH
ST
If there is a way to play these games on a big screen, like the game boy player for the gamecube, then maybe I'll look to play these games too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom