• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Fanfic Preview

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
This is a preview of a secret fan fiction of mine. It is an adaption of Disney's the Black Cauldron which is loosely based on the books from the Prydian Chronicles. Now, though it may seem lazy to be using a movie as a backdrop, I assure you that my story will branch away from the movie. I am giving you guys a preview for now to see if I could get some early input before I get more finalized.

Elsewhere, in dark places where birds dare not to sing, where flowers are too frightened to bloom, there was a room. The room was swallowed in the blackness of evil, with a deathly silence following it. No living creature dared to enter here; no bat dares to rest on these beams, no rat scurries through here, no spider made cobwebs. The only living thing in this room was a man.
He was a dark figure, garbed in a heavy robe of the blackest nights. The only clear detail of his face was two cold white eyes that felt like piercings to your soul. His every breath was always trailed by a deep growl emanating from his throat. This man was surrounded by the stench of loathing and resentment.
Then garbed man then began to Every motion he made would part the overbearing mist before him, revealing something horrible. Skeletons, dotted the floor in a cluttered group. Each one was a different skeleton, some of Gorons, some of Zora, some of Hylians; it was a mass assortment of strange bedfellows. However, they all had one thing in common; they were waiting for something, patiently and quietly.
"Yes," growled the Dark Man. "Soon my tribesmen. Soon, the Shade's Mirror will be mine. It's evil power will course through my veins, and I will make you... Mirror Born. Then... you shall worship ME! Yes... then, with you at my hand, I shall find them... the other two."
The man's right hand then began to glow with an eerie light. It parted the darkness and revealed a whole mass of skeletons. In its glow, the masses of dead seemed already to sprawl with life. They waited though, they were waiting for the right time.
The man then laughed beneath his breath. His deep throated laugh echoed throughout the room, making everything else tremble before it. The man then muttered, "How long I have thirsted to be a god... among mortal men..."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom