• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon Steam Group

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Join the Zelda Dungeon army! Fight against the forces of, um, everyone else along side your Hylian brothers and sisters! This is the Zelda Dungeon Steam group!

All members of the Zelda Dungeon community are allowed to join the group and partake in everything that happens within the group. This group is dedicated for getting the members of Zelda Dungeon together in gaming much more than what any other online service can, such as Xbox LIVE and Nintendo Wi-Fi. For those of you who do not know, Steam is a PC gaming service. If you aren't confident in your computer, you can look at the "General System Requirements" at the bottom of the list. Don't worry if you have a computer running Linux, because Steam now has that covered, too!

Until you actually purchase a game, you'll be restricted to not being able to send out friend requests and starting chat conversations. However, you shouldn't really need to worry about that since Steam has a game on sale every day, then a bigger game on sale every Wednesday (Midweek Madness) and Weekend (Weekend Madness). There are some free to play games, such as the famous Team Fortress 2, Spiral Knights, and more, which can be viewed by clicking here.

Rules of the Group
  • All forum rules apply. It's OK, we all slip up language every now and then when we get in the moment, but don't do so in excess, and absolutely no racial slurs or anything else that's offensive.
  • No usage of cheating or "aimbots" when playing online games. Most servers will automatically ban you if you do so.
  • If there's something going wrong within the group, please tell me or any other group moderator and we'll take care of it.

General System Requirements*
Windows XP Requirements
Service Pack 3 is required for most games!
CPU: Intel Pentium IV 3.0GHz or Dual Core 2.2GHz or AMD64x2
RAM: 1.5GB
Hard Drive: 20GB+
Graphics Card: NVIDIA 7600 or higher (Exception: 8400GS)/ATI Radeon X800

Windows Vista/7 Requirements
Make sure your computer is up to date! You don't need to run XP mode for Windows 7.
CPU: Dual Core 2.2GHz or AMD64x2
RAM: 3GB
Hard Drive: 20GB+
Graphics Card: NVIDIA 7600 or higher (Exception: 8400GS)/ATI Radeon X800 or higher

Mac OS Requirements
OS: 10.6.4 (Snow Leopard most recommended, Lion may not work with some titles)
CPU: Intel Dual Core 2.2GHz
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD2600 or higher (ATI X1600 and X1900 not supported)/NVIDIA 8600M or higher (NVIDIA GeForce 7x00 not supported)/Intel HD Graphics 3000 (Less than not supported)

*These system requirements are not for every game, but these seem to be more of an industry standard. Always check with the individual game for your system requirements. If you don't know if your computer can run a game or not, you can click here to figure out. (Windows only)

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. So, good luck, have fun, and happy hunting!

P.S. If you want a thing for your signature that shows off your Steam stats (much like mine), you can check out http://steamcard.com/

Last edited:

Thatlinkisaspy!

(not really)
Btw add these games to the original post as free games. (same as free samplers. Also if listed that particular game has certain buy only features)

Alien Swarm
Alliance of Valiant Arms
Champions Online: Free for all (requires another account for this game only)
Forsaken World
Global Agenda: Free Agent (separate account required)
Spiral Knights
Team Fortress 2 (better item features)(can be upgraded to premium if bought in retail, or in orange box collection. Also if bought before June 23rd.)

S

Skyet!

I joined! I do love me some TF2!
Edit: Don't ask me about hats.

D

Deleted member 14134

I'll join right now, I play pretty much anything made by valve.
Add linkdude12

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I swore I posted here ages ago. But oh well.

My steam name is Arkvoodle. You can also search me up as Mantrios. I play alot of online games, and i'm willing to play co-op on Portal 2...etc. Feel free to add me/request me to play games alongside you. :P

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I got Steam yesterday, so feel free to add me.
Steam Name: kemp00

I only have 3 demos and Spiral Knights, which is free, so perhaps we can do multiplayer some time

F

Farorescourage

cool not many members though :( Steam name:Chicken of Death

David

But you called me here...
Oh hai dere. Finally managed to grab Steam. Mah username is denvoros. Do we do anything with this group...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom