• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon Pokemon Sprite Competition #2

Yeah, I know. I just remembered the site I submitted my picture to has spontaneous filters, and I never know when they're gonna convert it from PNG to JPEG. I'll see what I can do.

You could make a photobucket account, that's what Durion, Shnappy and I use. You could also upload it to one of your ZD albums or even try imageshack.

Zenox, don't you just love the fact that my first sprite entered used Rampardos then the second has Dragonite? Didn't notice that did you. :P Anyway, I don't think Shnappy really wants to enter this again, he doesn't seem to talk about it to us in Skype anymore, well that is if he speaks at all.

Last edited:

Kirino

Tatakae
Okay,i made a much better sprite.here it is.

359.png
Its a mix of Absol and Houndoom.I call it Doomsol.

Once again, the sprite competition comes to a close and with the judges giving in their votes, we have the winners!

For the overall winner, yet again two time reigning champion ...
Slownite.png

Durion with Slownite

For the Coolest winner ...
Rampinite.png

Zenox with Rampinite

For the Weirdest winner ...
3496wx3.png

Epwna with Grimadile!

Congrats everyone and winners PM me with how you want your userbar to look and I'll PM you the file, thanks again for competing and we'll see you next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom