• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Dungeon Chronicles

Meanwhile in feudal Japan at the Japanese Styled Ninja Castle...

The Odd Ninja left the room that he was holding Lady Gumball in, and sat down in his ninja throne. He activated his ShoutCom™ and called his master.
<13:62-Odd300: Master, I have secured the objective. I expect 300 rupees by tomorrow evening.
13:70-DARKMASTER: Good work, ninja. However, the plan is not yet complete. No rupees for you.
13:70-Odd300: But i captured the leader of Northern Butte!
13:81:-DARKMASTER: I expect her to be delivered by a fortnight. And watch out for those pesky ZDers.
14:00-Odd300: Sigh. Okay bye.>

"Well, you hear the MASTER. Go get the OddMobile™ ready." The Odd Ninja told one of his minions.

They locked Lady Gumball in the backseat and drove off to another location.
----------------
Meanwhile in the Batcave with Batman...

"Hmpf. Fine, i acept the challenge." Batman said as Hero ran off. Batman created a portal("PORTAL CODE!") to another world known as The Test™. In it were multiple statues shaped like various users with their names and locations floating above them. Batman quickly found the one labeled LadyGumball and read the location caption.
"Oh no..."
------------
Back to Hero...

A voice called from behind the door. "Come in!". Hero opened the door and stepped inside. It was some sort of office with a large number of various screens on the walls, playing news feeds.There was a girl sitting at the desk, watching one of the screens.
"Greetings." Hero said, "I am HeroOfTime, member of The 1337 ZD Guard, and I require assistance for a special quest."
The girl stood up. "Um, Hi. My name's BlueLakeKylie. How may I help you?"

"The queen of a distant country was kidnapped during a meeting here, and I am trying to track and save her. I have been told that you are the post office's best messenger, so I was hoping to enlist your skills." Hero replied.

"Sure! I've always wanted to go on a quest. Just let me pack my gear and we can get started."

Last edited:
The Odd Ninja and his minions drove all the way to the relatively hidden and small city, Sublyform. They stopped in front of a frightening building with the words "Lorule Lounge" displayed on the roof in giant, pink, glittery, neon letters. He stepped out of the OddMobile™ and tried to open the building's door. It was locked. A voice called out from inside. "Hi friend. Please slip your subscription under the door or I won't even let you in."
"I need a subscription?" Odd asked.
"Yes that's what i said, friend." The voice replied.
"I don't have a subscription."
"Then I won't even let you in."
"Where can I get one?"
"You can get one at JimmyMart, back in General Dee city."
"Okay, I'll go do that."
"Bye friend."
----------------------
Batman saw the words floating above Lady Gumball's statue. LittleGumball---Sublyform, Zeedee.
"Oh no..." Batman said, "This is absolutely terrible! That ninja must be taking her to Lorule Lounge. I must warn Ari and Pendio at once!" He went back through the portal and quickly flew to the castle.
------------------------
"Alright. I'm ready, Hero. Let's get some tracking done!" Kylie told HeroOfTime and they left the post office, "Now, where exactly did you last see Gumball?"
"Uh...Well, she was at the castle. And Batman said he saw a ninja. Then she just dissapeared---"
"Ah yes. Ninja smoke bombs." BLK interupted.
"I didn't see any smoke." Hero replied.
"Ninja smoke is invisible. Anyways, take me to the castle, and I'll see what i can deduce from there."
---------
Batman flew into the throne room. "Pendio, I have bad news!"
"What happened?" Pendio asked.
"According to my mod powers---"
"You're a mod?"
"Yes I am! Now, according to my mod powers, Lady Gumball has been taken to Sublyform, and that can only mean one thing."
"Lorule Lounge..." They both said simultaneously.

Last edited:
At JimmyMart...

The OddMobile™ pulled up in front the JimmyMart. Odd waited in a long line. The shop was packed full of people trying to get a subscription to Lorule Lounge before the price went up. After waiting in line for literately hours, he got to the front. "Hello," The shopkeeper greeted him, "Would you like a subscription or a cover photo?"
"I would like a subscription. How much do you charge?"
"Ninety ZD Gold for a weekly sub and One-Hundred eighty for one whole month!"
"I'll take the weekly one." He said. The shopkeeper gave him a horribly corrupted piece of thin plastic in the shape of a Goat that recently got braces. He paid then set off back to Sublyform.
-------
At The Castle...

"Well how are we gonna get in the lounge? Neither of us has a subscription." Batman asked Pendio.
"Can't you just use CODE MAGIC and blast the place open?" Pendio asked in return.
"It doesn't work like that. Lorule Lounge is surrounded by a dank and corrupted presence. Code Magic doesn't work there." Batman replied.
"Hmm...I think that both Ari and King have one, I'll go ask to borrow one."

Later, in the Strategy Room...

Pendio finally found King, who was busy plotting forum domination in the strategy room. "Hey, King, you have a subscription to Lorule Lounge, right?"

"[] Greetings, User: Pendio. That is correct. Why do you ask?" Hucklebot replied.
"Well, that's where they're hiding Lady Gumball, and I don't have a subscription. Without one, they won't even let you in."
"Well then, wouldn't it be more logical for me to keep mine, so that I can even come in?" Huck replied.
"Fine. I'll go ask Ari and everyone else if I can borrow one.."

More Later, in the Royal Relaxation Rooms, Library Suite...

After scouring the castle for someone who had a subscription, Pendio finally found Ari, who was in the library reading a book on Inter-Dimensional Travel. "Hey, Ari. You have an LL subscription, right?"
"Yep. I'm like the only girl in Zeedee who has one." She replied.
"Great! Can I borrow it? Lady Gumball was brought to the lounge, and without a Sub they won't even let you in."
"Sure. I'll even come with you, I've been meaning to visit the Lounge at some point."
----------
On the Castle Grounds...

"So, this is where you saw Gumball last?" Kylie asked Hero.
"Yes, she vanished after Batman pointed out a ninja." He replied.

Kylie scanned the ground for clues. She found and pointed out some grey dust on the grass. "See, this is NinjaSmoke residue. I can find out what location they teleported to if I scan some of this dust in the Post Office tracking machine."

At the General Dee post office...

"It seems that he teleported all the way to Ninjaland. I've reassembled the smoke bomb, so it will teleport us there." Kylie told Hero after testing the dust.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? We might run into some ninja."

"Don't worry, we'll be fine."

She threw the bomb onto the ground and they both vanished...

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen
AND NOW A MESSAGE FROM OUR SPONSORS CREATOR!
Hullo everyone. King here. Now, due to the high possibility of ZD being moved, this fic is on temporary hiatus until I've finished backing it up, getting through some writer's block, and finishing this darn arc.
Now, after that there are several possible outcomes.

We move to ZI and the fic is lost: I will repost from my backup and continue on as usual, plus a new ZI Arc, some proofreading, and a few alterations. As well as all that newfangeled junk in the next paragraph.
We move to ZI and nothing is lost: Same as above, minus repost.

Mases regains his sanity and we stay: This is where things get interesting. I won't post the ZI arc, but there will be a whole slew of new things.
Spoilers of the last few chapters of this arc:
Featuring Zed, the snake obsesser and overseer of LL. The Sparmadara, the snakey boss of the LL and Zed's pet. An epic battle between the ZDers and the Sparmada. Somebody Dies. All in one thrilling episode of The ZD Chronicles!

And after that:
A new arc involving Snow Queen, The Ariverse, Dr. Froce, A certain Bok Choy rights activist, and basically an expansion of the ariverse arc. Also, General Zehn.

And finally, I shall unveil the ZDC Wiki to the public!

Last edited:
ARC SEMIFINALE PART 1: ODD

Odd once again walked up to the door of Lorule Lounge.
"Hi again, friend. Do you have a subscription now?" The voice asked.
"Yes I do." Odd said, slipping it under the door.
"Then I'll even let you in..."

The door opened. All that Odd could see through the doorway was pitch blackness that went on forever. He was very afraid, but being a ninja, he stepped into the blackness anyways. The door shut. All of the sudden it was no longer black. Odd took a moment to adjust to his surroundings. The place was made of stone with elaborately carved pictures of what appeared to be various species of snakes. The lighting was still dim, as it was lit by torches.

"Well Friend, you are here to see the DARK MASTER, are you not?" The person that the voice belonged to stepped out of the shadows. He was an old man that wore a dark green cloak and had silver hair and dark, menacing eyes.

"Who are you?" Odd asked, startled.

"What, did you think that you were that you were talking to that door? Let me introduce myself. I am Zed, the caretaker of this fine establishment. Now I ask you again, friend, you are here to speak with the DARK MASTER?"

Odd nodded and Zed gestured to follow, and they set off into the next room.
The room was larger and better lit than the last one. There was a green and gold carpet leading to a large throne in the back of the room. In the throne was sitting none other than the MASTER of DARKness himself.

"Odd! How very nice to see you. Of course, you took way too much time getting a subscription. Anyways, before we make the exchange, I must show you something that is absolutely excellent. " DARK called out to Odd.

"And what would that be?" Odd asked.

"Why don't we let Zed here explain. Zed?" DARK replied.

Zed nodded and began to explain. "Well you see friend, I was hired by the MASTER as part of a secret operation called Project Curby. Basically, friend, I created a large machine that could siphon the energy from the dreams of various Zeedee-ers. Now, the PC Machine can only siphon energy from a single person's dream every night. As such, we were only able to test it once, but the results are absolutely fabulous, friend."

"And would anyone care to tell me what these results are?" Odd asked, anangerly.

"Well friend, this person's dream led to amazing results and---"

"I get that. Spit it out."

"Well, the energy was exceedingly powerful. It took on the shape of the world's most majestic specimen. The snake. I call it 'The Sparmadara'! It's venom causes powerful hallucinations that one has become a Gerudo, thus immobilizing them. It is faster than a bad meme's creation. It's fangs completely puncture the skin and cause the victim to bleed out and die within the hour! With this, friend, we shall take over Zeedee in less than a fortnight!" Zed explained excitedly.

"Now, I will show you our creation, and give you your share of the reward, but first bring in Gumball." Dark told Odd.

Odd left the Lounge and pulled Lady Gumball out of the back and into the throne room.

"Good. Here is your payment," DARK handed Odd three hundred rupees, " Zed feed Gumball to the Sparmadara and make it oh so slow and painful. But do not lose too much of it's blood. We need it for the next part of the plan."

Zed nodded. Odd objected, "But sir, part of the deal was that I and Gumball were to be wed! I didn't want her dead!"

Gumball objected to his objection, "Ew no! Just kill me now!"

Zed snapped his fingers, and Odd found himself rendered immobile. "Sorry, friend. But I can't allow you to interfere."

Zed and DARK pulled Gumball into the next room. It was a stone platform that was surrounded by murky green water. And in the water, a large black snake with piercing red eyes and armor of bone was swimming.

Zed proceeded to speak to the snake. "My dearest Sparmadara, it is finally feeding time!"

ARC SEMIFINALE PART 2: Hero/Kylie

HeroOfTime and BlueLakeKylie reappeared inside the Ninja castle.They were then approached by a thousand tiny ninja minions all brandishing tiny bee stingers.
Hero gasped. "Oh noes! There are too many of them!"

"Aren't you supposed to be a 1337 Knight or something?" Kylie asked.

"You're right. I shall hold my ground and fight like a meme!" Hero drew his sword. Then all of the tiny ninja started attacking. Hero managed to fell at least literally a hundred of them but then him and Kylie ran away because ninja are extremely scray. They ran into the throne room and locked the door.
"This must be where that odd ninja lives. I am certain we can find some clues." Kylie told hero before the two of them began to look for clues. They found some footprints leading out the garage door, and followed them. There they found some tire tracks. Kylie caculated the direction of the tire tracks and used some left over ninja smoke to teleport them to the destination.

They reappeared in the JimmyMart. Hero gasped. "This must be the Ninja's hideout! He's trying to topple the economy by selling stuff for cheap!"

"No, I don't think that's it." Kylie replied before turning to the shopkeeper. "Have any Ninja come this here recently?"

"Why yes, just a few hours ago. I was getting ready to close up for the night but then I was approched this strange fellow that wanted me to take bok choy off the shelves. He question my morality and, well, no one calls my morality into question. I threw him out of the shop." The Shopkeeper said.

"And this fellow was a Ninja?" Hero asked.

"Nah, the guy who came after him was a ninja. He bought a subscription so they would even let him in."

"Even let him into where?"

"The LL. It is a dark place surrounded by darkness and dankess and memes and unopened cans of spam! It is located in the town of Sublyform."

"And this is where he even went to?"

"Yes. Here, if you are looking for him, you can have a subscription so they can even let you two in." The shopkeeper handed Hero two subscriptions. Hero thanked him and the two set off towards the LL.

FINAL ARC SEMIFINALE CHAPTER(FIRST HALF): ARI/PENDIO/AZ/BATMAN/LOZJAM/BOK/MALON/ETC.

Pendio decided that it would not be a very good idea to even try to get into the LL without a small army. Him and Ari split up to find some members to join. AriFloyd went into the strategy room to recruit Hucklebot.

"Hey King, we are even going to take the fight to the LL. Wanna tag along?" Ari asked.
"Affirmative, User:LinkFloyd. I must take my medicine, then I will be ready." Hucklebot said.

Just then, a sickly looking green snowman with a katana jumped down from the ceiling and stabbed King. "HYAAAAAH!" The snowman yelled.
Sparks started erumpting from the katana-hole and King fell over.

"Omg King are you okay?! Aw c'mon, why'd you have to go and kill him?" Ari responded.
"It was necessary to the plot ;)" Toxic Snowman emoted before melting through the ground.
"[]D-Don't worry about me. I can be rebuilt. Go raise an Army and don't forget to..."
"To what?"
"T-Take your medicine..." King replied before drifting off.
------
Pendio went into the library where, as he expected, was Azure Sage was writing in a book. "Hey, Az, do you wanna even go to Lorule Lounge and fight a ninja?" Pendio asked him.
Azure readjusted his monocle and replied, "Why sure, I would love that! When do we start, old friend?"
"Well, first we have to recruit some more people. I am going to General Dee to find some people. Wanna come?"
"Why, sure!" Az replied, and the two set off to General Dee.
-------
As Ari left the castle, she was approached by some sort of vegetable that was rapidly bouncing towards her.
"Hai! I heard you were trying to recruit ninja-fighters. Can I plz come?" The vegetable asked.
"Uh...no offense, but how exactly are you supposed to fight?"
"You can throw me at the enemy!" The vegetable replied enthusiastically.
"Uh fine. Come on then. Pendio said he was heading to General Dee after, so let's follow."
-----
After Pendio and Az arrived in General Dee, they met up with Ari and Bok, who arrived at the same time.

"Alright, Ari, I've found Azure Sage. Have you had any luck?" Pendio asked.

"I guess you could call it that. I found this little vegetable dude." Ari replied.

"How dare you?! I am a Bok Choy to be specific!" Bok Choy said, infuriated.

"That's interesting...lol." Pendio said.

"I have a perfect idea, my friends. Why don't we check out the local milk bar? Plenty of odd chaps hang out there and we are sure to find some recruits." Az suggested.

Everyone nodded their heads(Bok bounced enthusiastically), and they headed off to the milk bar.

Last edited:
The foursome entered the milkbar. "I'll go get us all some drinks, you can all start planning this out." Az said, and then he wandered over to the counter to place some orders.

"Hello friend, I would like to order five--" Azure noticed that there was no one manning the counter. "Why, this is utterly preposterous! This joint is quite obviously open and yet no one cares to be here to take orders! What point is there to a milk bar if one can't even order milk?! Why, we should just take our business else---"

"---Uh, sir...I'm down here." A voice called out from the other side of the counter. Az looked down and saw a young redheaded girl looking up at him.

"My Goodness, there is a midgit running this establishment?" Az asked, startled.
"Um...No. I'm not a 'midgit', but I do run this place," The girl replied, "Now what would you like to order?"

"Hrm...well then. Well let's see, shall we?" Az paused for a moment to look at the menu. " I personally would like...oh dear. Why on earth does this place not offer Chateau Romani?"

"Daddy says that chateau romani is a stupid knockoff. He also says that I can't sell alcohol to minors."

"Well I never! I'll have you know that I am exactly twenty years of age, and I have the right to order whatever I should choose! Why, if anything, they shouldn't let children run shops!" Az replied.

"I am NOT a child. I am twelve, almost thirteen!"

Azure sighed. "Whatever. Just get me a glass of Earl White, and then three glasses of Lon-Lon Milk." He told her.
------------------------------------

While Az was getting drinks, the other three found some places to sit down and start planning on who to recruit.
"Alright, first we will need at least one scientist so that we have someone who can attack logically." Pendio told the group.

"Ooh! I know! We should invite Dr. Froce! He's made that one portal thing that we used to go to that other dimension." Ari replied.

"What other dimension?" Pendio asked

"Oh that's right. You weren't here yet. We like went to this dimension that was named after me."

"I wish I'd been there, that sounds like quite the adventure. Alright, so everyone in favour of PKfroce, make a winky face."
";)" Ari winked.
"Hey, wait!" Bok said enthusiastically, "I know a better scientist. His name is Professor Lozerius Lozjam, and he overanalyzes EVERYTHING ZD."

"Alright, we'll recruit both of them!" Pendio told the other two.

Just then, Azure Sage returned with the drinks.

"Alright, I bought us all some Lon-Lon milk. And you'll never guess what just happened?" Hee told them.

"What happened?" Bok asked enthusiastically.

"Well, someone who was most certainly mad at the time thought it was a good idea to let a CHILD run this place." Az replied.

"Don't we have laws against child labor?" Ari asked.

"No, you are thinking of that odd You-Essay place. However, I think perhaps we should recruit her. No one in their right mind will see it coming..."

Last edited:
"Well, there is no way on Zeedee that we can find them all in a timely manner, so I propose we split up again. Ari, you can come with me and we'll go get Batman and Dr.Froce. Azure, you and Bok can get that kid you were talking about, as well as Lozjam. We will meet up at the LL." Pendio told the group.

"There is a minor slight fault in your plan, my friend. We will need subscription to even be let in, correct?" Azure asked.

"Don't worry, I know a way. I bought my own subscription on the way here. You guys hide in the bushes in front of the LL, and when the door opens, you all rush in." Pendio replied.

"That's a great plan, Pendio! Alright everyone, let's get going." Ari said.

Ari and Pendio left the milk bar and started heading off towards the castle to get Batman. Bok Choy and Azure Sage stayed behind to recruit the young milk bar manager. Az walked up to the counter with Bok enthusiastically bouncing alongside him. Az leaned on the counter so he would be on eye level with the girl.

"Why, hello again. Me and my friends here are waging war on a ninja and trying to save a major political figurehead. Would you like to join us?" Az asked politely.

"Ninja? I see you've lost your mind, sir. Perhaps you should seek some help? You see, this is a Milk Bar. I think you were looking for the memetal institution across the street." She replied.

"Kid, you are really, most certainly, trying my patience. I have not gone mad, and I assure you that I most certainly don't plan to. We need a child in our army, and you are currently the only available option. I ask you again, would you join us."

"Yeah! Join us! I need an official campaign manager to help me take over the world!" Bok said enthusiastically.
"You what, mate?" Az asked, confused.
"Uh...I need a Pokefull pain medication." Bok quickly replied, enthusiastically.

"Oh my gosh! You didn't tell me you have a cute little bok choy pal! Of course I'll join. Can I be your campaign manager, Mister? Can I? Can I?" The girl asked, excitedly.

"Sure you can! But we need to hurry and you need to cooperate with my friend here." Bok replied.
"Alright, I'll be right there. I need to grab some things really fast." and with that, the girl hurried and rushed through a door that was behind the counter.

"Well, that was most certainly very interesting. Why, where I come from, kids hate vegetables." Az told Bok.
"Well, most vegetables aren't as adorable and cute like I am." He replied.

A couple minutes later, the girl rushed out of the door, now with a small backpack on her back and storage belt around her waist. She climbed up on to the counter. She leaned over and whispered to Bok and Azure. "I'll be right along. Just have to close the shop." Then she stood up straight and began yelling to the various customers in the Milk Bar. "ALRIGHT, LISTEN UP EVERYONE. THAT IDIOT, CREMIA, STOLE ALL OUR MILK! BUT YOU CAN ALL GO GET FREE DONUTS AT THE MEMETAL INSTITUTION ACROSS THE STREET. THANK YOU!" The crowd all rushed out the door, hoping to get some donuts. She hopped down from the counter. "Now that that's all taken care of, let's get going." Az said.

"Wait! You forgot to tell me your names. Daddy says it's bad manners not to introduce yourself." she said.

"Well, to be fair, you didn't really introduce yourself either. I mean, I assume the audience already knows, but still." he replied.

"Fine. I'm Malon, the cutest little milk salesgirl that you'll ever see!" Malon replied.

"I see. Well, I am Sir Azure Dravonius Sage, The Third. I assume you've heard of me. I am a famous author, of course." Az said.

"Nope. Never heard about you before in my life." Malon replied. Azure looked shocked. "Now, who's this cute little guy?" She asked.

"I'm Philosophies about Bok Choy. You can call me Bok. Or Bok Choy for short." Bok replied.

"Well it is very nice to meet you, Bok. I can't wait to be your campaign manager." Malon told him.

After the introductions, the three headed towards the General Dee Testing Lab, where they were sure to find Professor Lozjam.

Last edited:
AN: @Lozjam, this is your chapter.

After the trio walked over to the General Dee Testing Lab, Azure Sage knocked three times on the door. (Bok bounced. Enthusiastically.) The door opened on it's own via some sort of mechanical process, and the three walked into the lab. (Bok enthusiastically bounced, of course.) The room was filled with all sorts of machinery and whatnot, with an elevator at the front of the room. Az looked around, failing to find anyone else in the lab but them.

"Why, how curious. It seems we are the only ones here. Perhaps Lozerius is home sick. Oh well, we tried. Let's go meet up with the other two." Az told Malon and Bok.

"Uh, sir, maybe he is on another floor. There's an elevator right there." Malon said, pointing to an elevator at the front of the room.

"Oh. Why, yes there is. Hmm...how unfortunate. Well, let's go upwards then." Azure said, leading the others into the elevator. He pressed the up button and the doors closed, and the elevator rushed upwards.
~

The door opened sometime later and the group found themselves standing in another room that was very reminiscent of the first, but with large windows that let the sunlight stream in. There was a man in a labcoat standing in the center of the room. He heard the elevator open and turned to face them.

"Hello there, friends. You are here to recruit me for your political struggle, I presume?" The man said.

Az gasped. "Ah! How do you know that?! Are you...a witch?"

"Oh no, I have just simply detucted that from several obvious factors. After all, you each got here precisely at Noon 'O Clock, which means that you are recruiting for something. There are three of you, one who is not human, which means that you are on a quest to kill a ninja. Obvious stuff, of course." The man replied.

The others just stared at him, unsure of what exactly he had just said.

"Anyways, allow me to introduce myself. I am Professor Lozerius Lozjam the second, and head scientist of General Dee City. Very nice to meet you. Also, I accept your recruitment call." Lozjam said.

"Ah. That was easy. Well then, come with us. I shall lead the way to the LL, where our teammates shall be waiting." Az replied, and the group set off toward Sublyform.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom