• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Cosplay?

So I'm thinking of doing a Zelda cosplay for a convention I'm going to in the fall.
Which Zelda should I go as? I was thinking TP, but that would be really difficult. SS would be fun, and non-traditional. Or I could do one of the older game Zeldas that have the traditional dress, but simpler than in TP.
what do you think?

Beeker

Wild Card
Is there a certain Zelda that is your favourite? I would do that. I plan to cosplay Skyward Zelda, and that choice was made because I wanted to do a Zelda(was going to do TP), but I saw the SS design when it came out and I loved it! Probably because it is more simple to make.

If you want to go with the traditional kind of dress, I would choose either OoT or one of the Toon Zeldas. Their dresses have a similar style, but are more simplified.

Is there a certain Zelda that is your favourite? I would do that. I plan to cosplay Skyward Zelda, and that choice was made because I wanted to do a Zelda(was going to do TP), but I saw the SS design when it came out and I loved it! Probably because it is more simple to make.

If you want to go with the traditional kind of dress, I would choose either OoT or one of the Toon Zeldas. Their dresses have a similar style, but are more simplified.

TP Zelda is my favorite as far as looks, but it would be rather difficult to do--mostly because of the gold parts. Ideas/suggestions/tips/etc anyone? (or even knowledge of someone I could commission it from for not too much).

Last edited:
M

Missagemi

Personally I'd love to do a Midna cosplay (true form). That would be so fun <3

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well go as whatever zelda you think you would suit best. I personally prefer the SS Zelda look, as she is the cutest.

Beeker

Wild Card
TP Zelda is my favorite as far as looks, but it would be rather difficult to do--mostly because of the gold parts. Ideas/suggestions/tips/etc anyone? (or even knowledge of someone I could commission it from for not too much).

Ahh. It is a rather beautiful design, I kinda want to do TP Zelda(or better, ALL of them) in the future. But money isn't exactly something I have a lot of at the moment to make it. :sweat:

For the dress, I'm not sure what you could do for it, but I did find this tutorial for the crown/armor pieces made with craft foam. There is a pattern for the pieces but you have to buy it... or you can make your own. Plus, I believe craft foam is fairly inexpensive. ^^

Ahh. It is a rather beautiful design, I kinda want to do TP Zelda(or better, ALL of them) in the future. But money isn't exactly something I have a lot of at the moment to make it. :sweat:

For the dress, I'm not sure what you could do for it, but I did find this tutorial for the crown/armor pieces made with craft foam. There is a pattern for the pieces but you have to buy it... or you can make your own. Plus, I believe craft foam is fairly inexpensive. ^^
Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant! I know what to do for the dress, the armor/crown pieces were the problem! Thank you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom