• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Birthday, Round 2

Some of you may remember a few months ago when I threw my friends a Zelda themed birthday party. Well, today, I did that for another friend (the third person in that group of friends). Unfortunately I forgot to get pictures of the things I made but basically I took some little treasure chests and hid them around my yard with clues to lead to the other chests. I followed them around on the treasure hunt playing various songs and sounds to heighten the mood. My favorite was the Redead's scream. Then I let her use an Ocarina app to play the Sun's Song to win against the Redead for her final key. I used the same large wooden treasure chest to hold all the birthday goodies. We also ate out, saw a movie, and then finished back at my house with a bonfire and s'mores. It was such a beautiful day out today as well, this whole weekend was perfect weather. And honestly, I'm just feeling really good right now. Yup. It was a good day. (also I will likely post pictures of the things later, as I can just ask her to take pics and send them to me.)

Nice! I remember the first, and it was sweet. I am sure this one is too!
It was. We're all very physical people, so the end of the evening was just the four of us laying on a picnic blanket and giving back scratches and head scratches while the fire crackled nearby, talkin' about cool dreams and nightmares we've had. Every memory is better with campfire smell.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
It was. We're all very physical people, so the end of the evening was just the four of us laying on a picnic blanket and giving back scratches and head scratches while the fire crackled nearby, talkin' about cool dreams and nightmares we've had. Every memory is better with campfire smell.
You said it. Sounds like a good time

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Poe...how are you so goddamn good at throwing birthday parties?? I remember your first one was dope and to hear you threw another awesome one is insane. You're friends are lucky to have someone so creative like you.

Poe...how are you so goddamn good at throwing birthday parties?? I remember your first one was dope and to hear you threw another awesome one is insane. You're friends are lucky to have someone so creative like you.
This is what happens when you go your entire life with lots of Zelda birthday party ideas and no one to use them on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom