• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda attire

I have a handful of Zelda shirts, though, like, half of them are just generic Hylian Crest shirts. My mother attempts to appease me whenever she sees me by showering me in gifts, which is in itself extremely annoying, but then most of the stuff she gets me is Zelda-related because she doesn't actually care enough to know what my other interests are. So I have an abundance of Zelda socks among other things now, thanks to her. I mean, it's fine, I guess. I don't care, since I don't really have much clothes, but it's still annoying.

I have a Spirit Tracks T-shirt, Wind Waker stained glass T-shirt, OoT 3DS Comic-Con exclusive shirt, and a black shirt with a gold winged triforce on it.

A bunch of shirts; one with link chopping through vines with makar watching gets the most noticed and commented on when I walk around.

Besides that a hat, pajama pants, the robe from thinkgeek... it just goes on and on with me haha

I have a "Link for President" t-shirt, a Wolf Link and Midna t-shirt, a Dark Link t-shirt & wallet, and a ALBW t-shirt featuring the gold and black Triforce.

Djinn

and Tonic
Numerous shirts with either a triforce or Hylian Crest logo on them over the years. I sometimes wear this too

20150914043414F20150119075848.jpg

the hood is enormous

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom