• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda and the Ocarina

TotK DLC?

• I want it, and I still have my hopes that DLC will drop, despite what interviews have said.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I want DLC, but I don't think it will happen.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • The game is better off without any, but we'll get it anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Just no... All around NO.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • I don't know...

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Well, head-canon is fanfiction. I have my head-canon for unexplained elements, but that doesn't make it any less fanfiction.
Head-canon is accepted as canon, regardless of the state of evidence. Could have backing, might not.

Fiction is specifically not based in evidence.

A theory is backed by evidence.

When you ignore the presented evidence for a theory, and call it fanfiction, it makes you sound like a flat earthier. The type of person who looks out across their back yard, and exclaims the science is bogus because they can't see a curve with their own eyes. I know you can be better than that.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Head-canon is accepted as canon, regardless of the state of evidence. Could have backing, might not.

Fiction is specifically not based in evidence.

A theory is backed by evidence.

When you ignore the presented evidence for a theory, and call it fanfiction, it makes you sound like a flat earthier. The type of person who looks out across their back yard, and exclaims the science is bogus because they can't see a curve with their own eyes. I know you can be better than that.
I have ignored no such evidence. When the proof for a theory is another theory then it doesn't have any proof. My head-canon might involve the Hero of Time and Saria producing an immortal child together, but it's still fanfiction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom