• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda 2 Dark Link Battle the Best?

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I just finished beating Zelda II: Adventure of Link (with a little walkthrough help I must admit) and I gotta say it was really difficult. What I wanted to point out here is the last boss battle against Dark Link. That might be one of the most epic battles in Zelda. It's up there with the OoT Ganon fight, and that Dark Link battle was so satisfying to finish, it was amazing. Just wondering where people consider it in the epic scale, where do you guys place it for epicness?

I just finished beating Zelda II: Adventure of Link (with a little walkthrough help I must admit) and I gotta say it was really difficult. What I wanted to point out here is the last boss battle against Dark Link. That might be one of the most epic battles in Zelda. It's up there with the OoT Ganon fight, and that Dark Link battle was so satisfying to finish, it was amazing. Just wondering where people consider it in the epic scale, where do you guys place it for epicness?

Using Mases' trick, I find there's not much epic about it. ;)

JasonXP

Its a Secret to Everybody
Anyone tried just walking torwards Dark Link, stabbing your sword as fast as possible? I can beat him this way, no jumping or ducking!

When I first got to Thunderbird and Dark Link I saved a state and just went back and practiced until I was really good at it.

Lol I just did the duck in the corner trick, just cause I didnt want to go through Thunderbird again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom