• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZDI High School Drama Club RP - A Generic High School Anime RP

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Fukumi pushes the other maids apart, "Girls, stop being sluts to each other. We have a job to do. Tamiko, start collecting phone numbers for everyone except Tsuke-mono. Obviously her sister knows where she is. Tsubaki-mono, I want you to go make sure that capacitor gets installed. When you're done with your respective jobs, meet me in the kitchen with as many cookbooks as you can scrounge up from around the house. Any questions?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"yes. I don't have custody of Tsuke-Mono. shouldn't we contact the school about her whereabouts?"

Storm

Tsubaki-Mono calls the school. threy said they were sending him over to deal with the situation

Mido

Version 1
Renzo shares Riku's eagerness to witness the bathrooms. It seemed with this in mind, he would be able to relish the hot tub that one of the maids mentioned sooner! Good show! He then pulls out his notebook from his bag, looking over the notes he has from the previous rehearsal.

Storm

Helicopters.
the thundering of spinning blades as the Police turn on their search lights
" Tsuke-Mono. come out with your hands up."
The SWAT team await at the front of the mansion, ready to enter and extract the Pickle *****

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aiko uses this moment of distraction to grab Renzo and pull him into another room... or a rather small closet it seemed. She waited a bit for the rest of the group to continue forward, her mouth over Renzo's to keep him from saying anything. They were close. Really really close. This closet was small enough they could help buy be squished against each other a little bit.

Mido

Version 1
Renzo's kidnapping was so sudden that he drops his notebook as he wails his arms in desperation, only to no avail. The move was so quick, he didn't realize who had done it until he found himself in the closet.

"Hey, what gives?" Renzo utters a colloquialism with more fear than shock. He smells a rat. Something wasn't right, but what was it?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
After she was sure everyone else was gone, she turned Renzo around and then fell into him, crying as she did so. "You idiot. You never texted." Is all she manages to say in between sobs

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Looking around the hall and finally noticing she was alone, Kurumi began sneaking around from door to door looking for the hot tub. Her plan was in motion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom