• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Members Vs. Mods Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

The Altruist
unvote fig
Vote fig

You are concerned with other players (also you can use sources like the sb as evidences) but you have yet to wander my accusation.
You seen to be avoiding it.

Wait, you unvoted against me only to vote for me? What? :? Also what accusation are you talking about? If there is one, then I'll respond to it as fast as possible.

Fig

The Altruist

Except, I am not use the chatbox to get information. It merely is an observation. If I was getting information from the chatbox, I would look at a player's chat and then use them here say that he/she is align as town/mafia/3rd party because he/she said this.

I ment can't

Ebwodp

I accused you of being to wishy washy while also taking the game to seriously at a point where we had very little to go on.

Well there can be Day 1s that could really have something to go along with. The only reason why I am taking this seriously is because well, all there is spam and not much discussion really. Yes I know it is Day and it most likely is just to be a sorta hit-and-miss as we don't know who is who and there people keeping quiet, but that's how past games have been going. The people who survive are the ones that don't post, stay hidden from the game, and what have you. I can almost guarantee that if I don't die as a lynch, then I'll die in the night scene simply because I was trying to participate.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
what's this soft claim everyone's talking about??

what are fig and stitch arguing about???

is LG st00pid??!?!?/1/1 vOTE; DA n

no but legit i want the first two questions answered

Pen

The game is on!
what's this soft claim everyone's talking about??

what are fig and stitch arguing about???

is LG st00pid??!?!?/1/1 vOTE; DA n

no but legit i want the first two questions answered

1. LG is probably soft claiming Dan.

2. Fig is accusing Stitch for only posting whenever he sees someone else post via the chat box.

Big Octo

=^)
It's entirely possible that Salmon is playing by a tactic that we experts like to call "fakesoftclaiming." The more words you can squish together, the more professional it is.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
So what happens if you get yourself in the game? Like you'd try and softclaim by acting, but you're not acting because you're yourself, right? And that means no one will even recognise it as a softclaim, thus that means that we have all softclaim as ourselves. So by this evidence that I have looked through i have come to the conclusion that Vergo-a-pogo-stick is scum.

Big Octo

=^)
So what happens if you get yourself in the game? Like you'd try and softclaim by acting, but you're not acting because you're yourself, right? And that means no one will even recognise it as a softclaim, thus that means that we have all softclaim as ourselves. So by this evidence that I have looked through i have come to the conclusion that Vergo-a-pogo-stick is scum.

Stop, stop, stop! My brain is too fragile to experience this genius!

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Unvote

Vote: LittleGumball

Master plan, eh, Godfather Locke? ;)

How do you know who the godfather is, eh? Were you bi-curious enough to form a guess or do you know something the rest of us towns folk don't? ;)

I don't feel like this day is going anywhere, but at least the Polar Bear is gone.
Removing RVS now.
Unvote

The Polar bear will never die, just like our local black friend Ventus.

polar-bear.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom