• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ZD Mafia Hijackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
It happened when I killed Ryu. I believe it to be something only I could do

So you DID trade roles right as you killed him. Were you aware that would happen when you performed the night action?

Uh... Did I ever say I needed time to do something? Not this game. Every other game, suuure but I don't remember this one.

Yes you did. In the very post I just quoted. And I'll quote the exact sentence for you again:

With this, I bet I can survive long enough to have done my job to the town and have been a noble sacrifice.

Look at this quote of yours, Yiga. It looks to me as if you were telling us that, given enough time, you'd be able to do something that would benefit the Town. I can't be the only one who interpreted it that way. But now you seem to have completely backed away from that. I gotta say, that does seem kinda fishy.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
people are starting to sell me on yiga. i don't like his sudden "oh i'm not going 2 post anymore"
not saying it's scummy just saying i don't like it lmao

what i really don't like actually is his defense, upon reading it again. and the backpedaling on his role, not a fan of that either.

@YIGAhim does your inactivity start right exactly immediately now or are you still around to read and respond? because i'd like to see your response to pendio.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
So you DID trade roles right as you killed him. Were you aware that would happen when you performed the night action?

Yes you did. In the very post I just quoted. And I'll quote the exact sentence for you again:

Look at this quote of yours, Yiga. It looks to me as if you were telling us that, given enough time, you'd be able to do something that would benefit the Town. I can't be the only one who interpreted it that way. But now you seem to have completely backed away from that. I gotta say, that does seem kinda fishy.
Oh no. What I meant was that I would be of use to the town by providing details and thoughts and stuff

I leave tomorrow, but am swamped with work. Once I leave I won't even be able to check in

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
DekuNut- Unsure how I feel about Deku right now. I want to town read him for d1 and I also want to scum read him because of Storm's flip. I like that he was against the Moe lynch, when scum could've easily voted for him. I also like that he was against Yiga's plan and voted him for that. However, Deku knows Storm well and he was pushing Storm pretty hard over his read of fused. Which normally would look pretty good because Storm flipped scum. However, I felt that Storm's play was actually a step up from what it usually is and was surprised that Deku was pushing him so hard over that. Because while some of Storm's read was very stretching, I feel like he was trying to bring up a couple of decent points. And Deku was originally voting Storm for that, but switched to Yiga later on. I'm not sure if he was trying to distance himself in the event that Storm flipped scum, or if he just knows Storm well enough to actually feel that he was playing scummy. And I usually read Deku as scum anyways, so I feel like I'm being a little paranoid. Therefore, I'm gonna say that I'm leaning more town for Deku but also am gonna keep an eye on him.

LittleGumball- I dunno if it's just because I like her playstyle and agree with most stuff she says, but I think I'm leaning town on LG right now. A big part of that is her interactions/thoughts on Storm d1. She very blatantly gave him a pass for the same reason I did, in that while his suspicions were a stretch he felt like he was playing better. And sure, that could be a scum bud trying to cover for another scum bud, but that would be a little odd. When if they were scum together, she could've thrown some suspicion his way to make herself look better later. I just don't think scum would defend their partner that openly. I also like that she was really pushing Moe about his reads, specifically on why he was town reading Doc, because he had little reason to.

Pendio- Another person I have a hard time reading. Actually, I think I'm left with only people I have a hard time reading/don't know how to read yet. I liked a lot of what he said d1. He was pretty much saying all the right things, which seems townie but is also easy to do as scum. Again, I like that he was against Yiga's plan to reveal if we know our roles. And I like that he felt the Jester talk was unnecessary. His skepticism of Moe's reads list was good, since like he said Moe gave little info on why he was reading people the way he was and that would make it hard to take them serious if he flipped town. So while Pendio's a good scum player which makes me always a little suspicious of him, I think I'm gonna lean town for him as well for now.

PancakeSamurai- I think I'm null/leaning slightly town on Pancake. I like some of his posts from d1, but I also don't think I've seen him this active in a game so that's throwing me off a little. Also don't think I've seen him as mafia, only SK, but I can't recall. The time he was SK though he felt pretty scummy to me, and I'm not getting that same vibe from him this time so that's why I'm slightly leaning town for him. He pointed out that Storm made a whole post about how scummy fused was and then voted for Moe, which looks good. And he was the only person voting for Storm at the end of the day. Which isn't necessarily a town tell, but with Storm having some suspicion on him too it could've been a little risky in case things switched in favor of Moe and people decided to lynch the 2nd target instead.

YIGAhim- Still don't like his proposal to tell if you learned your role or not. And I don't like that his explanation was basically that he didn't think of the info it would give scum and that he basically does things to benefit himself and doesn't think about how it would affect others before he suggests it. That's an anti-town way of playing the game.

fused_shadows- I feel like fused has had some pretty good thoughts, and really like his long post analyzing stuff early. I didn't agree with his wanting a no-lynch d1, but I can see where he was coming from. However, again Storm's reads are throwing me off. Because I could definitely see him saying that a scumbud is almost certainly scum. And it would make fused look a little better if Storm flipped, but I dunno, I'm being paranoid again. I think I'm gonna read fused as null for now. He was one of the only people who didn't vote d1, and that could've been to try and keep some suspicion off of him as scum. Since people try to analyze wagons, so scum staying off of them d1 isn't a bad play. But also, his read of Yiga is the same as mine, and he's putting in a lot of effort. He could really go either direction for me right now, so I guess I'll wait to see more from him.

Heroine of Time- Town lean. Wanted to give Moe benefit of the doubt that he just had an odd playstyle at first. But then later voted him for being uncooperative/secretive with his thoughts, which she stated was anti-town. I feel like that was a fairly natural progression of thoughts and like that she wasn't just annoyed with Moe but felt he was playing anti-town as well. I also like that she called Moe out for saying he didn't wanna guess his role, and said that not doing so didn't benefit town at all. She hasn't done anything that seems scummy to me yet.

Libk- Confirmed town.

I did half of these reads this morning, and finished the rest just now. And am realizing that I'm pretty much town reading everyone except Yiga. :/

I guess I'd put Yiga, Deku, Pendio, and fused in my suspicions pile. And the rest I feel better about town reading. This post is a bit of a mess though, so if y'all want clarification on anything just ask.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Leaving now.

This is horrible, because I am in a pretty tight spot right now in the game and am leaving myself vulnerable, but understand that I was not thinking and was just letting my old self shine through.

Also, watch out for jesters while I am gone ;)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I agree with Minish in the part where she says she's left with people she doesn't know how to read lol. I can't read Pendio and Dekunut correctly ever, Heroine plays the same in each alignment, I think i always had trouble reading Libk, some of these people i've never played with before. This is going to be a challenging game and I welcome it with open arms. :cool:

More opinions coming Soon (I mostly just wanted to post the last bit before heading to work)

Also, watch out for jesters while I am gone ;)
Idc if this is a joke or not this is so unhelpful. H*ck off with this ****
At btw all
i can't believe libk is ****ing dead

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My reads list

DekuNut - His interactions with Storm and Moe made sense to me. Nothing seemed off about him the entirety of day 1. I'm still pretty unsure about him though. No strong feeling for or against him I guess.
LittleGumball - I am pretty confident she is town. She seems like she's genuinely scumhunting and just generally like the way she is posting. I don't agree with most of what she has been saying but nothing about her has seemed off to me.
Minish_Link - Hasn't posted enough for me to have a read on so idk.
Pendio - I like his interactions with Libk about his role and because of that I am leaning town on him.
YIGAhim - I still think YIGA is just being YIGA. I feel like I am giving him an unfair pass but nothing about his play has seemed off to me. I don't like a lot of the things he has been doing like suggesting the announcement of us unlocking our roles and his defenses are very underwhelming. Despite this though, most of his posts and interactions during day 1 just seemed normal to me. I don't remember if he was ever scum in a game I played with him though, so I still am unsure how to read this but I feel he's leaning more unhelpful townie to me than anything else.
fused_shadows - I don't know how to read you but I am taking a liking to your posts.
Heroine of Time - Hasn't posted enough for me to have a read on so idk.
Libk - His interactions with Pendio about his role and the state of his role in general seem off to me but he is confirmed town so I guess there's nothing more to that. :shrugs:

I know this list is pretty underwhelming and not that much of a "thought out" post I guess, but there isn't anything I feel too strongly about now that Ryu and Storm died during the night. They were really my only leads for day 2 since Moe flipped town. So, I guess I am personally just lost right now.

funnier6

Courage~
Day 2 Vote Count:

PancakeSamurai- 1 (LittleGumball)
YIGAhim- 1 (fused)

Not voting- 7 (Deku, Minish, Pendio, Pancake, Yiga, Heroine, Libk)

With 9 players alive it takes 5 to majority. Day ends on Sunday May 20 at 9pm CDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom