• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favourite Minigame (possible Spoilers)

Which minigame in SS is your favourite?

• Clean Cut

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thrill Digger

• Pumpkin Carrying

• Harp Playing

• Rickety Coaster

• Pumpkin Pull

• Bug Haven

• Boss/Silent Realm Replay

• Total voters

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Which SS minigame do you like the most?

Mine is Thrill Digger (no pun intended). Minesweeper in a Zelda game never felt so good; it's a nice balance between luck and skill, and truly lives up to its name!

EDIT: Oops! Forgot to add Dodoh's High Dive to the poll! :embarrassed:

Last edited:
I like Bug Haven. Fun Fun Island is pretty cool. I majorly stink at the Pumpkin-shooting game. The coaster game has not been going well for me as of yet. I did really well with Clean Cut the first couple times, but now I always accidentally knock it off balance. Harp playing took me freakin' FOREVER. Thrill Digger is okay, but I don't like minigames based purely on luck. The boss replay is cool, and I like that the Silent Realm replay lets you keep the dust relics you find.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I Like The Thunder dragons boss replay,Clean Cut,and the Rickety Coaster.The Thunder dragons Boss replay was fun to me cuz you have a time challenge,also I think its cool that you can fight the people you thought were hard at the time,but since you have a better sword they are easy.The Rickety Coaster is fun to me since I like roller coasters.Clean cut is fun,Its a nice way to just wack and hack some of my anger away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom