• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favourite Candies?

Dan

Sour candies, I'm freakin addicted to sour candies, more so than my cocaine addiction. <3

octorok74

TETTAC
Do gummy bears count. Cause those would be my favorite. If they don't, then my favorite candy would be Charleston Chews or Neccos.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My favorite kind of candies are the sweet kinds and the sour kinds...but not the sweet and sour kinds. Examples:

-Airheads
-Warheads
-Nerds
-Laffy Taffy

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Candy has been around for a long time. Children love it, dentists hate. Coming in many different varieties and flavors, there is a candy for everyone. Someone might prefer the taste of fruit over the taste of chocolate. Maybe you like a mint to cool and freshen your mouth. Some people go on the dangerous side with hot and sour candies. Whatever taste you like, there is a candy for you. One of the most dangerous candies out there happens to be my favorite. Warheads.
press_release_distribution_0203731_38084.jpg

In 1975, these extremely sour candies were invented by Taiwan candy makers, and first imported to the united states in the early 80's. These candies are currently manufactured and distributed by Impact Confections in Australia(Impact confections acquired the *brand in 2004). These candies were very popular, especially among kids.*

Warheads-Kids.jpg

The above is the face you typically get when watching someone eat a warhead. The extreme sourness of a warhead is caused mainly by a coating of Malic Acid, an acid originally derived from apples and can be found in many food products naturally. The hard candy itself has Ascorbic acid and citric acid, and the center has a small pocket of even more Malic acid. *The sourness of a warhead lasts around 30 seconds. Packages now have a warning that excessive consumption may irritate your mouth. I have fond memories of this. I would always try to see how many I could eat at once before I made a facial reaction. I reached twelve in my mouth at once with no reaction, but at a price. My mouth was burned by the acid afterwards. So bad that I put another warhead in my mouth and my tongue was bleeding. I now have scars on my cheeks from the burning of warheads through the years.*

warheads.jpg

Warheads come in five flavors. Lemon, Watermelon, Black Cherry, Apple, and Blue Raspberry. For a limited time, Hot versions of warheads were sold. I personally have never tried one but their flavors are Lemom-Lime Lava, Raspberry Rage, Cherry Combustion, and Tangerine Torture. A fizz version of the original were released as well. But that's not all. We now have even more products to choose from when choosing warheads such as Warheads Sour Spray, Warheads Super Sour Double Drops, and Warheads Chews.*

I've had experiences with almost every single warhead variety out there. That includes my reactions and the reactions of friends. I've had competitions to see who could eat the most at once and have loved the candy all my life. Now they are scarcely found so I snatch them up as quick as possible. In fact, I'm probably sucking on one of these right now, further destroying my mouth, or sharing with friends to watch them. It's an extreme candy that will always have a spot in my heart for. The memories they've brought, and even pain are reasons why Warheads are my favorite candy.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom