• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favourite Anime?

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
I have many favourites...
Black Butler
Diabolik Lovers
Clannad
Attack on Titans
Deadman Wonderland
Danganronpa
Swim!
Tokyo Ghoul
Panty and Stocking
Death Note
The Notebook
I could go on and on and on. But what is your favourite animes?

karu

Panamaniac
It's tie between Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal; with Zexal being my favorite anime. Also a big Clannad and Kanon fan

Misty

Ronin
In no particular order:

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Bakemonogatari (and all related series)

Spice and Wolf

Kare Kano

Mirai Nikki

Anything Ghibli

Baccano

Durarara

Serial Experiments Lain

Early Ranma 1/2

Black Butler

Free!

Slayers

Soul Eater

Psycho Pass

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
99% sure this thread has been done fairly recently, but Clannad/Clannad After Story is my favourite. I also really like NHK, that's way up there for me.

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
I love those dark, creepy animes that make you question whether the character is a hero or a bad guy. Sometimes it's really hard. Like with Death Note, I was never sure if I was rooting for Light or L. Another one I liked in the same vein was Madoka Magika. It seems like a happy hi lucky magical girl show for the first couple episodes, then **** just goes nuts. Incredible series.
I also think I'm the only guy that watched One Piece past the third arc.

Hint: Look at my avatar and signature.

But seriously, Cowboy Bebop is my all time favourite. It has some of my favourite, most relatable characters ever with even many of the one shot characters being memorable[and not a single character that I dislike], amazing music, spans the whole spectrum of genres in a way that I had never seen before, has the best conclusion I've ever seen to a tragic tale ever, and the animation still holds up well. Why hasn't anyone else in this topic mentioned it? It's better than those mediocre high school dramas you see all the time in anime. It's probably my number one TV show, too, with Breaking Bad at number two.

Some ones that come close for me[but not quite]: Trigun, Black Lagoon, Stein's Gate, Samurai Champloo.

AoT is good, but a bit overhyped imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom