• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Your Favorite Powered Up Arrows!

What's your favorite powered up arrows?

• Fire Arrows

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Arrows

• Light Arrows

• Total voters
Light Arrows. I love the sound and special effects of them, and when you kill an enemy, its almost guaranteed they'll drop 50 rupees.

Pikacondon

Title.
I loved Gerudo Training Grounds and freezing things is just so COOL. (no pun intended.) That's what makes the Ice arrows my favorite.

I like fire arrows the best because they are the most useful. Besides the light arrows for the final boss. Anyway, I always thought that it was fun to burn enemies and make fire puzzles easier.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
They should make Shadow Arrows, or maybe Water Arrows. But my fav are Light. Love the it in TP when Zelda helps you in horseback of places. (usually its underwater(WW) or right smack in the middle of Hyrule(ST)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Light Arrows, because if you shot them at a Darknut (in WW), they'd evaporate from within the armor, and it would all clang to the ground.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Aside that I love the Ice Arrows, I also love the Light Arrows. The Light Arrows are very beautiful and epic to use during fights or for goofing around^^. The Ice Arrows are an awesome item to freeze your enemies^^ Powered up Arrows can waste your meter, but they are pretty awesome to use during fighting.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I liked the fire arrows, they are just really cool and fun to use, I'ts too bad you hardly use them..

Last edited:
The Light Arrows are the best in my opinion. They help you beat Ganondorf/Ganon and they put down the trials at the beginning of Ganon's Castle ;)

S

Spirit Tracks

I like light arrows. In ST TP and a few other games you use them on the final boss to kill them, and its just fun to power them up and murder whatever you hit.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ice Arrows have my favorite sound effect, Fire Arrows have my favorite visual effect and Light Arrows have my favorite...well, they're cool I guess. Ice and Fire are my definite favorites, but I picked Ice just because.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom