• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your "Facepalm" Moments in Video Games

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
Not really inside a video game, but I once had Ocarina of Time and I changed it to some kid for Super Smash Bros. I regret that day even now ;__;

When I played Ratchet and Clank All 4 One with my friend and he just dominated me when it came to who can kill the most enemies. COME ON!
He gets me killed by using a cloaker even when I achieved more than he did: most collected critters and bolts, and he still beats me FACEPALM!!!

In skyward sword, the entire effing game i had looked at the bird statue with one red eye, and told myself that that was going to be important, and that it was there for a specific reason, not to forget it. And then after i was almost done with the game a few weeks later when i had recieved the other red "eye" i looked around skyloft for 45 minutes, and i could not figure out where the other of the pair was. And then i saw the bird statue. -__________-

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
I am playing ALttP, and I facepalmed the most when I was in the really difficult part of Turtle Rock, the one where you have to light four torches and get to the door quickly enough. I failed and was within inches of thew door like twenty times before I finally did it.

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
Fourth run on Twilight Princess: I forgot to use the Spinner on the wall of the stairs in the Temple of Time just today. Luckily, I had the Dungeons with me.

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
when i played Metroid Prime 2 for the 1st time. Had to activate a switch for a cannon and it took me at least 20 mins to find out it was right in front of me the whole time hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom