• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild YOUR FACE WHEN BOTW HAS THE BEST GIRLS

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Wait, am I the only one that's really digging the design of the Great Fairy? I think she looks really cool.
All of the character designs in this game look incredible though.

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
I'm going away for three months for work starting in Feb, so I won't be able to play this until May. I'm so distressed. I'll have been waiting for this bastard game for almost 3 years by the time I get to play.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
1484284107256m.jpg

This is a picture of two girls with pained expressions! And I want to cry myself from the pain of not having this game! Aaahhh I'm so excited.

But to stop fangirling (male) for a bit, my complaint is with ZELDA. She has a five head, moe eyes that border on XCX Potato, and she is once again dressed in some ****ty white ceremonial garb. Why can't she just be pretty instead of straight-out-of-my-anime?

Yeah, last time I checked, the one on the left is Link... :/

yeah move my thread to LL but this one that's essentially the same can stay haha good one mods

I totally understand this! They have done this to me quite a few times now :/

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
The Great Fairy looks like Ghirahim's dad...

I LOL

All these posts made me question my gender.

Yeah, still kinda finding it difficult to feel any sort of interest in hyper stylized cartoon characters.

Now this...

tkF58.jpg

Come on guys. Zelda looks like she's fourteen.

Now the Gerudo redesign is pretty sharp, and very necessary
Breath-of-the-Wild-Screenshot_4-1024x567.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom