• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your 2017 gaming calendar

The new year is fast approaching and its a big one. There'll be a new piece of Nintendo hardware on the market and all the games that it'll bring with it.

Other consoles will be putting out some games i'll be looking forward to too.

So how does your gaming calendar for next year break down so far?

Mine looks something like;

Jan- Tales of Berseria, Gravity Rush 2.

Feb- Berserk and the Band of the Hawk.

March- NINTENDO BABY!! Maybe Horizon Zero Dawn if its not a DLC Donkey and runs like crap on original PS4. Nier Automata.

April- Dragon Quest Heroes 2.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
March 2017- Mass Effect:Andromeda

To be confirmed 2017- Prey

To be delayed...again 2017?- Breath of the Wild

Last edited:

Tibari

Rinkuji
Jan - Every 3DS Game I have and I still have to finish
Feb - Same
March - Switch games (and BOTW if the game is out)
April - Switch games (and BOTW if the game is out)
Jan 2037 - Switch games (and BOTW if the game is out)

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
For me, my 2017 gaming calender looks like this;

January: Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King

February: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

March (rip my wallet): Danganronpa 1•2 Reload, NieR Automata, Horizon Zero Dawn, Mass Effect Andromeda, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 for the PS4, maybe Breath of the Wild for the Wii U (waiting on reviews -- if it absolutely chugs, I'll pass).

April: Persona 5, Dragon Quest Heroes II

... I'll probably wait on a sale for the Kindgom Hearts PS4 ports and Dragon Quest Heroes II. Other than that, most of these will be day one grabs.

January 13 - Watch Switch Keynote to see when the Switch games are coming out.
March - Buy Switch and a launch game or two.
April to December - Buy a few more Switch games, Necromancer for Diablo 3 and Hearthstone expansions/adventures.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
My entire 2017 will depend on whether I get the Switch or not. I'm still not sold. I'm about 51% sold, but there are still questions. The selling point for me is what it launches with.

Other than that, I've decided not to buy any new games until I finish the ones I have. I was doing a list of my games, and I realized there are a lot I haven't even played, much less beat.

If the Switch comes out and it has games like FFXV, Deus Ex, Persona 5, Mass Effect, in addition to BoTW, then that's what I'll be doing. Otherwise, I still have Baldur's Gate II, Icewind Dale, Pillars of Eternity, Metroid Other M, Fragile, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Phantasy Star II ... none of which I have even played yet.

Bas

Best dude
I'm only really interested in Tekken 7 and Resident Evil 7 so far. Oh and Yooka Laylee of course, this will be interesting

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • Super Mario Switch
  • Resident Evil 7
  • Sonic Mania
  • Project Sonic 2017
  • Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy
  • Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite
  • Yooka Laylee
And a bunch of games I still haven't played that are sitting on my shelf.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
If I even knew (or cared) about next years releases. The only thing on my radar is Horizon: Zero Dawn, which got delayed into next year otherwise I'd be playing it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom