• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

You Can Eliminate (or Replace) One Section or Part of Skyward Sword

First of all, the Fun Fun Island minigame. Oh, and I would also replace the first 2 Ghirahim battles with bigger, more creative bosses.

Last edited:
I dunno, I thought Demise was a pretty tough boss. As far as final bosses go, he was probably the hardest in Zelda history. The easiest was probably Majora.

I would have had Skyloft directly threatened at some point. I get that it's supposed to be a safe haven of sorts but it just feels so jarring to see the place so happy and carefree while Link is supposedly trying to stop the apocalypse.

^I agree here. I was just thinking over the same thing. Skyloft left me yearning for that sense of urgency that could be found in Majora's Mask. Everyone was so carefree, and in some cases, happy in Skyloft. Sure, one might argue that the majority of the townsfolk was unaware that Zelda had gone missing; had they been aware, the town would have been in an uproar, which might have "worked well" in retrospect. However, I'm aware that Skyloft's purpose was to serve as a 'calm before the storm' that was the world below, and it served that role perfectly. But I sorta felt like there needed to be a looming threat at some point to the inhabitants of Skyloft, if only just once. Perhaps the parasite infested Levias could have been a threat to the island or something...I dunno. Here's hoping for such a case in the next game. [noparse]:|[/noparse]

Maffiline

nirorlei
While it would have been cool to see how the conductor's baton from Wind Waker would have been with motion on the Wii, it'd be just like conducting, and would probably bore me more than the harp. You'd still have to keep time probably, because that's all really what a conductor does: keep time, and in orchestra, tell them to get softer or louder, staccato or legato. Sorry, music words are kicking in. ^^

I'm neutral with the harp--while it was only played to keep time, and you "learned" songs, I wish that it had maybe button and motion control? Like, if it were a high note, you'd slide your arm/wrist/whatever up, and for a lower note, slide your arm/wrist/whatever down, so you're keeping time as you play notes. But this would have been possibly more difficult...

If there was something I could take out with how far I've gotten, well, um...I cant think of anything really. BUT THERE MUST BE SOMETHING DONE ABOUT THE SONG OF THE HERO. Ohgawd. It was sooo loonngggg.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I'd take out the Tadtone fetch quest in the Water Dragon portion of the Song of the Hero quest. It was both boring and frustrating, and the swimming controls didn't help. Besides that, I'd take out having to fight and reseal The Imprisoned multiple times. Honestly, I'd rather do laundry than have to fight The Imprisoned!

TNinja

Of the Gorons
i'd probably replace the silent realm, even though it was still pretty fun, it was probably my least favorite parts of the game.

This is really easy for me to answer. During my entire playthrough of Skyward Sword, there was quite alot of things that I didnt like all that much, but it was ok. The one thing I absolutely hated on the other hand, was The Imprisoned. The screaming was really annoying, it was really bad designed aswell. It was just really booring to beat the same screaming lame monster 3 times with very little deviation in tactics. I would rather see more dungeons added with more bosses instead of that horrible feature that is The Imprisoned. If I could have found a better way to put The Imprisoned in the game then sure, but I would have removed him if I got the option to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom