• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Yoga

Tom

My mother would practice it everytime, so I asked her to teach me the lessons she had learned each day she came back from her classes. I've been learning and practicing yoga since I was very little, but I had never taken it seriously, until now. A few years have passed, so I decided to take classes myself.

I started yesterday, and I must admit it was tough to concentrate in the middle of people who are older than me, so you can already think even the relaxation techniques were challenging in a way. After the class was over, I felt something I know I'll never be able to describe. It was an incredibly amazing sensation.Don't fool yourselves believing yoga is "bull****" as most of people do, and know that it really "works" in ways you'd never imagined.

If you find yourself constantly stressed, or have been experiencing any other kinds of emotional/body problems, I highly recommend it. Have any of you also practiced it before? As I see myself as a beginner, tips will always be welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom